Chapter 10

a/n: sorry no Dacre point of view today but I promise there will be in the future. I just really wanted to get this trip in Grace's point of view. I'm thinking about even writing in Sadie's point of view. So  comment or message me on whether you want me to do that. any ways enjoy the story!

Grace:

The car ride to the beach was peaceful well besides when I heard a song that I liked, and turned it up and started dancing which always caused Dacre to give me this somewhat hungry look and I didn't know why.

I still couldn't get over the fact that Sadie gave Dacre condoms. I mean, I love the fact that she's looking out for me but Jesus, Dacre and I both agreed that we would take things slow and not rush things. Unless both of us wanted to do something.

I was broken away from my thoughts when Dacre parked the car and gently shook my thigh.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Dacre questioned with a
worried look on my face which made my heart drop.

"Yeah I'm great let's go," I beamed before getting out of the car, but I didn't get far before Dacre grabbed my wrist holding me back.

"Hey you two go ahead and find a spot we'll find you in a minute," Dacre said before pulling me to him.

"Grace, you're a horrible liar," he said.

"Thanks," I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Now you and I both know that ever since Sadie gave me condoms. You have been acting weird," he said. God why did he know me so well?

"Yeah so?" I questioned.

"Grace, we both agreed that we would take things slow unless we both agreed we wanted more. Right?" he asked.

"Right," I choked out tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh come on Grace please don't cry," he said as he engulfed me in a hug.

"I just don't want to go fast," I whispered into his shirt.

"And I don't either. So let's just forget your sister supplied me with condoms. Yeah?" he asked with a gentle smile on his face.

I nodded as we walked toward the beach.

--------------------------------

The beach was really peaceful, well besides the party that was happening a few yards away, but besides that all was well. Besides my urge to pee.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said to Dacre as I got up.

"You want me to come with you?" he asked.

"No you just keep getting your tan on. You have a lot of catching up to do," I said as I pointed to my very tan self which caused him to laugh.

It didn't take me long to go to bathroom and head out, but I was stopped by a hold on my wrist and I smiled as I was pulled back thinking it was Dacre, but I was met with an unfamiliar face.

"Now what's a pretty girl like you doing with a prick like that?" the guy asked pinning me up against the bathroom wall.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're the one who sounds like the prick," I spat back.

"Now babygirl, don't be like that," he said with a sinister smirk on his face then he was interrupted.

"Grace? Grace? Baby, are you okay?" Dacre said as he rounded the corner with shock in his eyes as he saw the scene before him.

"Dacre! Get the fuck off of me," I yelled at the guy who had me pinned before running into Dacre's arms before getting pushed back.

"How could you Grace?" Dacre breathed while looking down.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You said you weren't ready. Yet here you are about to fuck some guy at the beach?" he questioned raising his voice.

"No Dacre it wasn't what you think," I said trying to hold his hand, but he pulled away.

"We're gonna go back to the hotel, and I'm gonna use Sadie's bed while she stays with you. I'm sure Millie and Sadie won't mind. And don't worry I won't try to make a move on anyone on my way to the car," he snarled before storming off.

---------------------------

The car ride to hotel was silent as Dacre and I both tried to fight off tears. When we got to the hotel Dacre grabbed some clothes and left as I got in the shower. I couldn't help but cry.

Did he really think I would cheat? I thought he trusted me? I was broken away from my thoughts once again.

"Grace are you okay?" Sadie asked closing the door behind her.

"Does he really think I would cheat on him?" I choked out.

"Grace..." she trailed off.

"He does!" I yelled as I hit the shower wall.

"THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO TALK TO HIM," she yelled before storming out of the hotel room.

As I got out of the shower I heard yelling next door. Mostly Sadie. I put on Dacre's hoodie and some shorts before slipping into bed to cry myself to sleep. As I was almost asleep the door opened and closed.

"Grace it's Dacre," he whispered as he stood at the foot of the bed.

"What do you want?" I croaked the fact that I was crying very obvious.

"Jesus, Grace I never meant to make you cry," he said, his voice cracking.

"Yeah you seem to say that a lot," I whispered, pulling the covers closer to my face.

"Can I lay down?" he asked edging closer to his side of the bed.

"I guess. I mean you did pay for the room," I said scooting to the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry," he said as he got in the bed.

"Did you really think I would cheat on you, Dacre," I asked it barely coming out as a whisper.

"I don't know. I guess I just got so mad when I saw what I saw. I didn't even want to hear what you had to say," he confessed.

"Well we can talk in the morning I'm going to sleep," I said not even waiting for an answer. He didn't even try to cuddle me to my relief.