Love Is You

Epilogue

Two Months Later

Time had passed and things have definitely made a change in everyone's life. After the investigation was complete, it was found that Des was not only behind the information found by Jackson but she was the reason there was a loss of money in the first place. Jackson found three accounts, two under alias names and the third under her name and also in the Bahamas. She was the one who stole close to 50,000.00 from Taylour's organization. She strategically had money transferred to each account. There have been warrants placed for her arrest but she hadn't been seen or heard from since the morning at Detrick's apartment.

Detrick had nearly had a breakdown after everything happened with Taylour and Des. He thought a change of scenery would have done him some good so he packed his bags and decided London would be his first destination. Leaving everything behind Detrick got on the plane and made a choice to never look back forsaking anything that would remind him of his past.

Sean and Taylour have been living, well...

"Oh my God, she is so beautiful!" Sharice squealed walking closer to the bed. Taylour laid on the bed, holding her newborn baby girl born at 9 pounds and 8 oz. She was so close to giving birth at the Friday's restaurant. There was a special for unlimited appetizers and she refused to leave until she got her fourth order of potato skins. Sean nearly carried her out of the restaurant with a fight so she ate while on the way to the hospital.

Sean beamed with pride at the beautiful bundle that was a spitting image of him. His nose and full lips were defined on her pale face. She had yet to open her eyes and he was hopeful to see if she had light brown eyes like him.

"Congrats man," Mike said shaking Sean's hand and pulling him into a hug. Although he was excited for his friends, there was a bit of agony that dwelled in his heart. Mike had only wished it was Sharice lying in bed holding their child instead. To see a child created from their love carrying traits of them both was his greatest desire. He decided to live in the moment and faith that one day his time would come.

"Thanks, Mike," Sean said.

"Tay, how do you feel?" Sharice asked standing beside her.

"Amazing, tired, and even more amazing. I can't believe she's finally here." Taylour kissed the baby's forehead.

"Have the kids seen her yet?"

"No, my mom is bringing them now."

"Let me hold her." Sharice held out her arms.

"Babe you'll have to give her back you know?" Mike joked. Sharice shot him a disturbed look.

"What is that supposed to mean?

"I'm just saying we can't take her home," Mike smirked.

"So are you saying that the only way I would be able to have a baby is if I take it from someone else?" Sharice asked with defensively.

"No, baby I'm just saying... I'm joking sweetheart," Mike explained.

"Oh, so you're a comedian now?"

"Sharice you're not being fair I was...-"

"Oh, so now it's not fair?!"

"Sharice-"They began to argue and Taylour and Sean stared at each other helplessly. How quickly the tables had turned when not so long ago Taylour and Sean were at each other's necks. Thank God for restoration. Sharice and Mike were having a hard time trying to conceive and it was taking a toll on not just them but their marriage.