40; ♡ Rooftop Kiss

Unedited. 

                                             ○                                 ○                               ○

                                 Chapter Forty; Rooftop Kiss

 “No.” I said drunkly, looking at his shiny eyes. He chuckled and got closer.

“I can’t hear you.” Before I knew it, I was kissed by him deeply.

What the…?

I clearly saw it coming, yet when he did kiss me, I couldn’t help but feel shocked.

Maybe I thought that he wouldn’t have the balls to do it, even though he proved that wrong a lot of times.

I felt one of his hands holding me frimly from my back and the other one was supporting my head from behind. His kiss was so deep that I started feeling my head lighten. Unconsciously, I fisted my hands on his shirt.

I was drunk, okay? But, I felt like this kiss was totally different from any kiss we had before. Actually, now that I think about it, we kissed each other only a few times.

And to be honest, I wanted more. I felt as if, we should share more and more kisses.

Yeah, I was totally wasted.

Despite Adam’s blushing face, when I closed my eyes, it was like he was really good at kissing. As if he had kissed a ton of girls just to be this good.

I mentally shook my head.

Get it together Jodie. You are going too far.

Notcing that the one that was going too far was Adam since he was showering me with kisses, I tightened my fist on his shirt, wanting to get back to reailty. I felt my body running out of oxygen, and I had to push him away softly. At first he didn’t respond to my push, and  I didn’t care if he even felt that tiny little push, because I wanted him to continue. But if he didn’t stop, I knew that I would completely lose my mind to my drunk-slash-slutty self.

He pulled away a little, and rested his forehead on mine, breathing softly while looking at my eyes as if he found a treasure.

His face was completely red, yet he looked completely happy. As if he was glad I didn’t slap him.

He stared at me for a moment. “You are really drunk, aren’t you?” His eyes changed. The happy look disappeared and was filled with disappointment.

“What are you talking about?” I frowned, feeling my head going crazy.

“If you were Jodie, you would have pushed me away. But because you are drunk, you gave yourself up to my kiss.” He chuckled sadly, pulling away, whispering to himself. “You would only accept my kisses if you are drunk like that.”

“I’m not drunk!” I felt like saying, but instead I just stared at him, feeling as if I was going to black out any moment now.

“Y’know. I knew that you were that drunk from the beginning, and properly you kissed me because you didn’t control yourself. I know that.”He gulped and looked at the sky again. His eyes were filled with more sadness that he had at the beginning. He clenched his teeth tightly. “But, I really wanted to kiss you. Like really.” I felt a little surprised at his outburst. It felt like he was emptying his heart out.