30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.

Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Thirty;  How to Avoid Kids for Dummies. 

I will be honest, his sister was like a small bear.

And that didn’t match how Adam looked. He was glaring hard, and he looked like a scary lion, trying to protect a hamster or something.

She appeared like she was either four or five years old or maybe even seven, I don’t know. She had a short dirty brown hair that was pulled up in a pony tail. Her eyes had two different colors, one was blue and the other was green.

She looked totally different from Adam and his mom.

She was cute, but it wasn’t a pretty sight when you see all the girls whispering - though it didn’t seem like whispering to me, their voices could reach the next bus, easily - and some of them even tried to touch her, but returned their hands to where it belonged when they saw how Adam gave them his murderous look.

Oh, right, I totally forgot. People were scared of him.

Her first reaction was to hide her face in her brother’s shirt.

Adam talked to the teacher outside the bus, she seemed that she was thinking thoughtfully about something that he said, but then she nodded.

I really hope that he wasn’t thinking about what I’m thinking that he was thinking.

I really hope so.

“His sister is adorable.” Anna fangirled beside me. Leah’s head appeared out of nowhere, and nodded She startled me at first, but then I glared at her, and looked out of the window.

Mine’s and Adam’s eyes met each other for a second, and then his sister’s eyes followed her brother’s to look at mine. She shockingly smiled, and waved at me.

I didn’t know what to do. I was, probably, the worst person with kids. I didn’t know how to talk to them, or how to even understand them.

I awkwardly smiled back, and looked away with a horrified expression. Anna seemed to be laughing so hard at me that she had to lean back on the chair.

“Ha-ha so funny.” I rolled my eyes. She tried to swallow her laughter, but when she looked at me she burst out laughing again.

A few seconds later she calmed down, and smiled at me while hitting my shoulder with hers. “Come on! Who would have thought that the big, proud, and tough Jodie is so shy around kids.” She started cooing me and sending me weird winks. I hit her head which made her let go of me.

 “Shut up. Let’s just get this trip over with.” Anna started smirking creepy. “What?” I frowned.

She cleared her throat. “Nothing.” There was definitely something wrong with her. She was either hiding something from me or planning something evil.

I didn’t feel comfortable with that.

Adam entered the bus again, and there were still a few girls fangirling about his cute sister. He was deciding where to sit. There was an empty spot at the end of the bus. The seat was on the corner and it wasn’t attached to any other seat.