6; ♡ Reality Will Eat You Alive.

The banner on the side is made by Witch_Girl

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                 Chapter Five; Reality Will Eat You Alive.

I felt like throwing up.

I wanted to die.

If this scene was from a cliché book, then I probably would have burned the book, without reading further.

So when the ring rang, the class wasn't really surprised to see me the first one pushing the door open.

My face was red because of my anger, and people seemed to sense that because just as they saw me, they cleared the way. I harshly opened the locker, almost breaking it. I could see from the corner of my eye a guy flinching.

I knew that most people here were scared of me since I had a long history with punching people.

 ''If it makes you feel any better, he is a hotty.'' Anna came from behind me, with a small smile on her face. She was holding one of the straps of her bag, and the other one was flying carelessly.

 I bit my tongue forcefully. ''And how the heck did you know?'' I narrowed my eyes, feeling my tongue becoming a little numb.

"I'm your kind-of-best-friend, of course I should know.'' She gave me a cheeky smile, rolling her eyes, but it soon faded when I gave her a serious look. ''Okay, okay. I kind of ran into Blake."

I gaped at her. How did he get the information that fast? I just got out of the class and he is already running around spreading words? "That son of a-"

"Son of a what, Jodie?" Blake walked with Isaac. He was hiding his hands in his pocket, and had that smug look on his face. I knew that Blake - from the moment I met him - Was trying to get a rumor to spread around about me, but I never cared since people started to get used to what I do.

The triplet was following him, talking really loudly, but when they noticed Blake's tone when he talked to me, they stopped and focused on us, as if they were seeing one of their favorite movies.

Bad timing Blake.

I knew that I will kill that guy one day, I just knew it.

"Oh, Blake," I said in a girly voice as I stepped closer to him, and touched his chest with my fingertips, "I sadly can't tell you, because there are so many, but do you know what is so shocking?" I acted as if I was shocked. My eyes were wide, and my mouth was open, but I instantly dropped the act when I brought my face closer to his, holding his shirt's collar with one hand, and I was pointing at his chest with my other hand's finger. "None of them are bad enough to describe you."

I pulled away from his face, and closed my locker behind me. I went around him to pass, ignoring all the shocked faces.

Blake was one of these guys you don't want to mess with. Not because he was oh-so-strong kind of guy, but his mouth replaced that. If you don't want your high school life to end then you don't want to get close to him.

But on the other hand, I was more of the scary-tough girl here, and since almost all of my friends are guys then I wasn't the type to be played with either.