20; ♡ He Started It, And I Didn't Get It.

[ SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER]

                                                   Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                Chapter Twenty; He started it, and I didn't get it.

           For some reason, shouting his name didn’t seem as a bad idea that moment. But, when I actually did shout his name, I discovered that it wasn’t the best idea that came to me.

He was standing near a guy, talking to him seriously with his hand fisted around that guy’s shirt’s collar. Adam was glaring really hard at him.

I narrowed my eyes at the other guy. I saw him a few times here and there, walking with Blake. He had black hair. His hair’s edges were dyed in blue. He wasn’t that muscular, more like the rock-star type of guy.

His name was Frank.

He did look scared of Adam, shaking uncontrollably. He was trying to remove Adam’s hand away from him.

“Let go!” Frank shouted, gritting his teeth together. Even though it was clear that he looked scared, but he was trying to change that, and appear stronger than he looked like.

Which was totally failing.

“Take it back then,” Adam’s voice was as calm as it could get. He wasn’t shouting, trembling, or even  looked like that. 

And that was scarier than him being any of these things.

He looked like a professional fighter.

I focused my attention back to the guy that was holding me. He was watching the scene in front of us with joy. I took that as my chance to escape, and I bit his neck harshly – which made me shudder in disgust.

He cringed, and threw me away. My body hit the ground forcefully, making me gasp in pain. My eyes were closed, and my arms were behind my body, trying to support it by lifting myself a little.

I looked back at that huge guy, and he was glaring at me. I stood up – despite how painful that was – and examined my surroundings for an escape.

As I was searching left and right, I noticed that Adam was no longer looking at Frank, but instead, his attention was directed at me.

Maybe it was me, or maybe because I was in a very weird situation, but I was almost sure that his gaze stayed put on me for more than a second before it went to the big-bad-guy in front of me.

He dropped Frank on the ground, and walked slowly to us. Frank coughed a little, and then ran in the other direction. I don’t know why Adam was mad at him, but I had a big gut feeling that it was because he caused a scene.

Or maybe not, since Adam was the weirdest guy I have ever met.

The big bad guy – I decided to name him that, better than ‘UNKNOWN’ – was about to take a hold of my hand again, before Adam’s voice stopped him.

“What the hell is going on here?” He said. I frowned, and both of my head and that guy’s snapped to Adam.

When Adam neared us, I stole a look at the big bad guy. He had a frown on his face.

“Who are you?” Adam shrugged, not giving him an answer.

The big bad guy sighed, and then took a hold of my elbow, I started slapping his hand, trying to remove it.