17; ♡ My Pants Are On Fire!

Unedited. [ I'M REALLY SORRY FOR ALL THE SHAMEFUL MISTAKES! FORGIVE MEEE!] 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                Chapter Seventeen; My Pants Are On Fire! 

           Do you remember when we used to lie, and people would sing ‘LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE’?

Yeah, that’s what exactly happened to me.

Well, not exactly, since I didn’t lie, but my pants did set on fire.

For some reason, I played the song THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE in my head while that happened.

And the funny thing was, it wasn’t that funny as you may think it.

It started with that annoying golden-fury cat. It was really fat, to the point that I couldn’t imagine myself carrying it.

It sat on the couch near me, with a weird glint in its eyes. Maybe it was me, or maybe it was because I was sitting alone,  but I saw the corner of the cat’s mouth twist up,  turning into a small smirk.

This cat was taking the word creepy to a whole new level.

The thing is, cats shouldn’t be able smirk, not at all. But after seeing Adam’s and Blake’s cat, this thought was thrown out the window like a trash.

A big dirty trash.

At first, I started thinking of what should I do, and what the best thing I could do to make it run away in the other direction instead of me doing that - even though I clearly knew that I would be the one who would do that at the end.

And that was weird, because usually I wouldn’t think about that, I would only run away in the other direction, or maybe fight it – with my amazing imaginary muscles.

I blamed Adam for that. After he came, I started to think of what I should do in these kind of situation.

But my mind turned out to be like a thick rock.

I moved my hand right in front of it, and started flapping it, so that the cat could go away.

But that cat had another idea.

It bit my hand harshly, making me stand up right away, hoping that it would let go of my hand, but it didn’t, it kept biting it.

And let me tell you, that cat weighs tons.

My hand instantly went down, but I held my hand with the other one, and started to shake it insanely.

I was expecting that the cat would get bored, or tired and let go of my hand, but it turned out that with big weight means more power.

It didn’t give up, and my voice got louder, shouting at it, and hoping that someone would come from upstairs and help me. I was trying to ignore the fact that if they actually came, they would stand right near the door, and laugh their asses out at me.

Now, here comes the pants on fire part.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the fireplace, and the first thought that came to my mind, to throw that cat there. I know that that is pretty mean, but if you were in my place, then you aren’t the one to blame.