35; ♡ Bathroom Game

Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                   Chapter Thirty-Five;  Bathroom Game

Let’s just say that this trip might be the worst trip ever.

 I would never go on any trip after this.

The teacher found the rest. All of us were punished the next day. Of course, except, a few who didn’t go to the party, and the ones who were having a hard time getting over their hang over – their punishment will be done when they get back to school.

The punishment was to help, clean and work our asses off from the very morning to the afternoon. All of us looked like zombies. Not that there were many working anyway. There were only, ten or fifteen people working, and the rest were on their death beds.

That includes Adam.

He didn’t drink a lot, I can assure you.

That was what Issac said to me.

But if he didn’t drink that much, why was he that drunk yesterday, and why was he having this ‘oh-so-bad’ hangover?

But who was I to say any of that?

Because I too was on my bed, hating my life.

I have never hated drinking this much.

I mean, I didn’t drink that much yesterday, only a few glasses and here I am, dying.

Add Adam’s sister near me, crying her eyes out, and you will see how much I love my life right now.

Why did I think that taking his sister with me would be better?

I just wonder why…

Yesterday, even though the teacher was really angry at me and Adam for drinking – and let’s not forget how we looked like to any other pass by – she told me to carry Adam to his room since he was dying and come back.

I hated the idea of carrying a man who weighted way more than me, but I had no choice so I painfully did that. But I forgot about the other part.

Why?

Because there was a crybaby who wouldn’t shut her mouth.

She thought that I killed her brother.

I laid him back on his bed, and took his sister with me since I knew that it might be not that pretty if he woke up suddenly, still drunk, while his sister was around.