Prologue ~ ♥

Hello! So I was supposed to update this story on Monday but I had nothing to do and I don't think I will be able to do that on my birthday but anyway i'm sorry for the horrible prologue! i just didn't know what to write as a prologue o.o 

                       [ The rest of the story is going to be in Jodie's pov. ]

                                                 ○         ○          ○

            C U T E M O N S T E R

                Prologue~

A few cheers filled the classroom as the familiar sound, rang, signaling everyone that the school has ended. The teacher sent to few students a side glare for their excitement.

Leah took her books and went to catch up with her friends. They always met outside the school, talked for a few minutes then each one of them took a different way to their homes.

As usual Leah found her three best friends standing in the same spot, whispering to each other some secrets which Leah thought that it was the new hot topic that she didn't know about.

She rushed to get to them, and she felt excitement filling her body, how can she not be excited when there is a new gossip running around?

Just when she reached them, her friend Addie grasped her arms, and started whispering to her as if she had the world's secret in her hands... and mouth.

''Oh my god! You wouldn't believe what I just heard from Rick that told Vicky that heard from Sam that was talking to Sara that-'' Leah stopped her.

''Okay, okay, I understand. Now fill me in.'' She almost jumped.

Addie nodded slightly. ''Do you know that girl? Jodie Black? The one that's all 'no cliché, no love','' She made her voice a little thicker, making Leah chuckle.

''Yeah, what about her.''

''I heard that she - finally - stopped that crap.'' Addie smirked.

Leah raised an eyebrow at that. ''Really? '' Addie nodded,''Okay, and is that the 'oh-so-unbelievable' gossip.'' She rolled her eyes at Addie. 

Addie chuckled. ''Of course not! You won't believe who changed her mind,'' she said, biting her lip, ''Adam Harvey.''

Leah gasped.'' You mean Adam? The guy that people says that he,'' She looked around, ''kills?'' Addie nodded. ''That is so unbelievable.''

Addie smirked and narrowed her eyes, as if something more exciting will come out of her mouth. ''Do you know what is even more unbelievable?'' her friend shook her head. ''That she said that the amazing Adam Harvey, the same person that everyone is scared of,'' She took a deep breath, ''is cute.''

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                    Next Chapter's Title: I Got Him, But He Simply Ran Away. 

Dedicated to Cosmic_ for recommending Joe collier as Adam for me ... i mean seriously that guy is so like Adam in every way, he looks mysterious yet too hot for my eyes xD 

Also i want to thank everyone for their comments/voting for this story [even though it barely even started xDD] I really hope you liked the prologue and tell me if there is anything wrong with the grammar/spelling. 

                                    xxxx