31; ♡ Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.

Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Thirty-One; Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.

“No.” I replied immediately. Both Adam and Issac’s head snapped at me, with raised eyebrows. I thought about explaining myself more. “I don’t like that. It sounds fishy.”

Issac rolled his eyes. “Other than having to go on a real date and kiss each other there, there is nothing fishy.” I wasn’t sure if he was kidding or if he was stupid enough that he blurted out his whole plan in front of us.

“My answer is still the same.” I looked away. For some reason Adam seemed to be a little down.

Issac slapped my head. I hit his hand at the right time. “If you don’t do it, I will kick you out of my house.” He challenged me. The triplets and Leah looked really confused.

Oh yeah, we didn’t tell anyone about me living with Issac.

Whatever.

“Your mom would chase you out before you even do that.” He sighed and pouted, acting like a child.

“Why are you so stubborn.”  I felt Adam’s sister, pulling my shirt. I ignored that. “Are you afraid that you will fall in love?”  I shook my head at him.

“Don’t you think I know what’s going to happen next?” He acted innocent. “Ten thousand dollars to you is nothing, but even though, it’s still a big amount of money. You just want to have some fun. If this failed, you are going to pop up with something new that’s either going to annoy me or anger me. So I would love if you just fucked off.” I knew Issac pretty well.

I didn’t add the part that I knew very well what will happen if we went on a date. Countless of fights, countless of awkward moments, and countless of stupid situations.

Just thinking about that makes me shiver with annoyance.

After mumbling some weird words, Issac finally gave up and left me alone.

Thank god.

Again, I felt Adam’s sister pulling my shirt down.

I sighed, and looked down at her. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. I glanced at Adam, and saw him looking away with a glare.

“What’s with you?”

He didn’t look at me. “N-nothing.” I didn’t know why he stuttered there, but I kept a note that it must be for an important reason.

His sister started giggling and hiding her face in her hands.

What’s going on?

Wait, it suddenly felt colder.

I  looked down at my shirt slowly, to be welcomed with the view of my bra.

Oh, that’s why.

I pulled my shirt up quietly, and leaned back.

I looked at Adam, he was still looking away with his infamous  glare. Even though he was glaring, I could see clearly how red his cheeks are.

It’s obvious that he was blushing. He probably looked away when he saw my bra, and then blushed, but why would he glare anyway?