39; ♡ Rooftop Talk

I Updated yesterday but this is my way of saying i'm sorry for always taking too much time to update ♥

                                                  Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                         Chapter Thirty-Nine; Rooftop Talk

 I looked at the stars silently as Anna kept screaming near me. Her hands were fisted, her face was bright red, and her hair was really messy from how many times she ran her hands through it.

“It’s not fair!” She shouted. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“I can’t help it, okay?” Maybe sensing the annoyance in my voice, she started staring at me quietly. I raised my eyebrow at her. “Is there something wrong with my face?”

It had been hours since Colin called me, and since then I had sneaked  to the rooftop – even though we were forbidden from doing so – and sat there silently. Anna found me here, and got really angry when I told her I was going to go back tomorrow.

I didn’t mean to be mean to her, but the words were just coming out. And the word ‘sorry’ didn’t seem like it would get out of my mouth any time soon.

“Did something happen?”

“Why?”

“You are being mean.” She pouted. I rolled my eyes.

“I was always mean.” She shook her head.

“You are meaner than usual. Did something happen?” Anna didn’t know about my family’s problems. She just knew that my mom died and my father married someone else. Other than that, I never told her anything else.

Because I hated talking about it.

“You even took my secret bottle that I kept under my bed after the party.” At her words, my eyes went to the half-empty bottle beside me. I didn’t know if I was drunk or not, but I felt odd.

I didn’t answer her, not because I didn’t want to, but because I couldn’t. It felt like it would take a lot of power for me to move my mouth.

“Geez! You are acting so weird! I will bring someone who will knock you in the head.” She stood up angrily, and glared at me before turning around and leaving.

“Please do.” I whispered these words, even though she already left.

I was acting like a kid.

My head rested on the wall beside me. It was too hard for me to even move it away.

I was really drunk.

If the teachers found out about me, they would kill me.

I felt a chuckle growing inside of me to the point I couldn’t handle just hiding it.

“Have you lost your mind?” I looked to my left, where Anna just left, and found a tall guy that I really didn’t want to see right now. I frowned at him.

“What?” He walked toward me.

“Nothing.” He whispered that as he sighed and sat near me. I knew the ground was dirty, and I wanted to stand up, but I had no power.