4; ♡ Running Under The Sun? Hell No

Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Four; Running Under The Sun? Hell No.

Awkward.

Yeah, that would be the perfect word to describe this situation. It was weird actually, we were looking at each other; me with a blank stare, and him with a glare.

What is wrong with him?

It doesn’t make any sense, it was as if I took his cat. Or even killed it. Even though it was kind of funny seeing a guy as big as him, holding a cat dearly to his chest, I wasn’t that fond of having him throwing daggers through his eyes at me.

I was about to open my mouth to tell him that I needed to go, and his cat was the one that jumped on me - even if it sounded totally wrong. But, before I could do anything, he started walking.

And that was the problem.

He started walking toward me.

Once again, what is wrong with him?

I stood still, not knowing what to do. Should I walk away? Or should I wait till he either pass me or reach me?

When he took the last step to stand in front of me, he towered me with his height. I looked like a dwarf in front of him. I was never that short, I was normal, but now looking at him, then at me, I was not even near his height.

I frowned, and gave him a look. He lowered himself a little till he reached my height. He was staring at me with the same glare without even blinking,  and for some reason I felt like poking his eye with my  finger to make him blink.

Unless I wanted to get a punch for that. 

“What do you-‘’

“Thank you,’’ He said, still wearing that ugly glare. I was a little bit taken aback.

 Did I just hear what I did really hear?

Yes, you did, unless you became a deaf.

He thanked me.

That asshole thanked me.

Why?

He stared at me for a second, then he turned around and continued walking. I stood in my place, not because I was shocked. Not at all. Despite what people said at the school, I didn’t care at all, all I cared about was what did he thank me?

“Why?’’ I blurted out. He stopped walking and turned to me.

Dude, stop glaring.

“Why, what?” he asked.

“Why did you thank me?” I scoffed. He was about to reply, but I cut him off, “I hate cats, I don’t love them at all. They are the most disgusting creatures – after every insect alive, of course,’’ I added quickly, then continued, “I didn’t do anything to that thing, nothing good nor bad, so I won’t accept your ‘thank you’.’’ I mocked him at the end. Honestly, I didn’t know why I was talking like that, I was rambling about nothing, and he was surprised, even his glare vanished.