2; ♡ Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.

Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                 Chapter Two; Sorry, Apology Isn't Accepted.

               "Sorry! I’m so sorry." Anna apologized as I got out of my house. I knew that she would be waiting for me outside my house, since she always does that when we fight. I sent her a quick glare before I turned around and continued my long walk to the school.

I knew that she was following me even without looking over my shoulder, because Anna wasn’t the kind of person that gives up easily.

Though she did give-up yesterday.

"Come on! Please forgive me. I couldn’t do anything, I just ran and when I looked back you weren’t there." She said. I saw her pouting from the corner of my eyes but I ignored her. Pouting is her second plan, if begging didn’t work then acting cute might do.

She thought that I would forgive her so easily?

"Jodie! You know that I hate when you give me your silent treatment." She huffed, and I rolled my eyes.

Whatever.

I stopped walking and she instantly stopped too, maybe she was thinking that I already gave up.

I gave her a look, and she gulped. The glares or the way I look at people with blank expression always made them a little taken aback, but I never cared.

She left me back then, and she deserves what I’m doing to her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, but I finally stopped when I saw her tears building up in her eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Here it goes.

"You know what happened after you left?" I raised an eyebrow. She swallowed and shook her head. ‘’Oh, don’t worry I will tell you,’’ the corner of my lips was lifted up in a fake smile, "He caught me; I hit my stomach against a stupid mail box, and then suddenly I realized," I floated my arms around in a surprised action," That I lost the memory, so I went to get it but that fuc-," I took a deep breath and corrected myself, "-that guy followed me and a little drama scene happened. I went to get the memory but I couldn’t find it, and the guards came in, so I had to run my ass off till I got away. Do you know now what happened!" I shouted, and I knew that almost all our neighbors would soon hear us.

She jumped slightly from my loud voice, and she cleared her throat. "I-I-I’m sorry, I-I-I just was really scared, that if we got caught we would be thrown in prison." She looked away with a small shrug. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I mumbled a few curses, trying to calm down. "Okay," I opened my eyes once again, and she snapped her head at me as if she was surprised that I easily forgave her. ‘’Right now all we need to worry about is how we are going to tell Riley about what happened. She is going to be really angry.’’ Anna nodded.

"So what are we going to do?" she bit her lip as we continue our walk to the school.

"First, I think we need to ask her to extend the time. Maybe we can sneak into his house later." I was about to start walking, but stopped when I saw that Anna wasn’t walking anymore.