28; ♡ 'Slut' is My New Name.

[ i swear that this was like 5 pages on Word]

                                                 Unedited. 

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-ُEight;  'Slut' is My New Name. 

  “To go with you?” He repeated my words slowly, unsure if he heard me right. I mentally slapped myself for being an idiot.

I shook my head. “Not like that.” He blinked. “You see the principal kind of want us to go on the trip, or else he would double our detention.” He nodded his head, still wearing a blank mask.

He shrugged. “I can’t go.” I narrowed my eyes.

“You have to go!” I almost shook his shoulders so he could get my point.

He shook his head. “Why?!” I almost screamed.

I bet that anyone who is looking at us from afar, would think that we are so friendly.

Come to think about it, we started having normal conversation with each other without making such a fuss.

It’s weird.

“I can’t leave my mom and sister alone.” I leaned back, and scowled. I wanted to argue with him, but I couldn’t. Even though I have a messed up family, I still know that if you love your parents so much, and you are probably the only one that can protect them, then you can’t just leave them for such a stupid trip.

“It’s not like I want to go either.” I sighed, almost giving up. But, when an idea came to my mind, I smirked.

Adam narrowed his eyes. “Please tell me you didn’t have another weird idea.” I didn’t answer him, which probably scared him a little.

“How about you tell your sister and mom to come too?” He raised his eyebrow, looking at me like I’m an idiot.

“Did you forget that this is a school trip?” I  rolled my eyes.

“Not like that, you idiot. They can come there by their own… like a family trip!” He looked deeply at me for a second, thinking about it.

He nodded. “Okay.”

“But it will- wait, what?” I frowned.

“I agree.” I gulped and narrowed my eyes.

“Are you being Adam today?” I touched his forehead. But when I did that, I realized that our faces were so close to each other.

He glared at me, and slapped my hand away. I thought my  hand would hurt me, but he didn’t seem to use that much power.

“Don’t get that close to me.” He whispered before standing, and walking away.

The bell rang when he reached the door. I blinked a few times.

“Oh. My. God! You won’t believe what just happened to me!” Anna came running, and sat near me. “I saw Sean and then- hey are you hearing me?” She waved her hand in front of me, getting my attention.