11; ♡ Hide & Seek.

on the right is the gif for Adam and Jodie in this chapter ;3 it's kind of the same... xD

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                    Chapter Eleven; Hide & Seek.

            I never thought that under the bed could be this dusty.

I mean seriously, I was trying my hardest not to sneeze, but having a cat near me, playing with its soft tail near my nose, wasn’t the best thing ever.

Add having a janitor checking right outside the room, and you are going to have an amazing mix of stupid trouble that I would love to call ‘the idiot of a guy that goes by the name Adam, that is currently lying underneath me, on his back that is also turned out to have a huge cut right there did cause this’.

Okay, that wasn’t really a name, but anything could happen if this already happened. 

That cat started moving its tail even more now, as if it noticed how uncomfortable I was. I tried to slap its tail away, but it just continued playing with it right under my nose.

I almost grabbed it before it dodged my hand, and threw its body on my face, making me push it away, causing it to make some meowing sounds.

I glared at it.

That fucking cat!

“Who is there?!” Someone shouted. That person had a strong voice, with a little bit of an accent that I couldn’t put my fingers on. That voice sounded a little far, so I threw a wild guess that it is the janitor.

Can I just say how I love my life right now?

I tried my hardest not to sneeze, it sucked! My nose was itchy, and I felt like a huge urge inside of me to sneeze non-stop, but just as I opened my mouth to do that, Adam put his hand there.

He put his finger on his lips, as if he was telling me to keep quiet. I frowned and I tried my best not to sneeze and ruin the whole thing.

I glanced up at Adam, he was biting his lip almost harshly, his other hand was patting his ugly cat, making me scowl.

Is he nervous?

Before I could continue with my thoughts, a loud sound came from near us. I widened my eyes as I realized that the door fell down from its fake place.

“Holy-“ That man didn’t continue it, and I could imagine him – even though I have never seen him before – looking at the door as if he turned out to have some super powers.

Fuck?

Yeah, I totally understand, man.

The sheets of the bed were kind of long, that it hid us perfectly under the bed. But, I felt my heart stop when he switched his flashlight, searching inside the dark room.

When did the curtains exactly close?

“Is anyone here?”

Yeah, we are right under the bed.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid question, no one would answer his question if they were hiding like us.