26; ♡ The Deal.

Last week, I had a lot of exams [final exams] so  i couldn't update. So sorry ♥ 

                                                 Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-Six; The Deal. 

I knew that Scott is one of the most annoying guys on earth, but after today, he changed my thoughts about the word annoying.

He was beyond annoying.

 But in the end, he did send me the picture that I needed to show to the officer. I thanked God that I noticed him taking a picture of us.

The angle that he took the picture from was almost too perfect, and it showed that we were almost hugging each other – even though that wasn’t true.

Also, I was glad that he accepted to let us go without telling our parents. He turned out to be a good man.

And meeting a good man is something I needed to happen, since every single guy and man that I meet are either weird, or have something wrong going on in their mind.

Luckily, we now knew where the hell were we, and we knew how to get back to our homes. That made me sigh in relief.

“I didn’t know that you were such a good friends with Scott.” Adam said, putting his hands in his pockets. I noticed something weird about him. He gets cold easily, and even though I’m almost sweating, he is shivering.

We were the opposite.

I shrugged. “I’m not. I just saw him taking a picture of us earlier.” He shook his head.

“Not about that. You have his number.” I saw him casting a side look at me.

I frowned. “Yeah, he kind of forced me to add his number.” I gazed at him. “But that is none of your business.” He rolled his eyes.

“Why would it be my business anyway?”

I shrugged again. “I don’t know. Just making sure that you didn’t fall in love with me. It would be too cliché.” He scoffed.

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” We were looking at each other in the eye,  challenging  the other. I wasn’t about to lose my pride for something so stupid.

He sighed, and looked away. “Don’t let any stupid thoughts get in your mind. I’m not going to fall in love with such a girl.” He walked past me. My jaw almost hit he ground.

Such a girl?

What the actual fuck?

“Even if you fell in love with me, I wouldn’t care about such a guy!” Nice reply Jodie, nice reply.

The more I stay with him, the more stupid I become.

He didn’t reply which made me more furious.  I was about to follow him and make him wish he did answer, but then I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Relax Jodie, he isn’t worth your time, he is just another stupid guy.

I followed him silently, and kept on chanting in my head that he is not worth it. It really did help me, because, I didn’t fight with him or did something stupid for almost more than ten minutes.