15; ♡ A Zombie Shakespeare?!

Okay so this chapter is kind of ... bad? :/ I had to write it so i could continue on with the story.

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                 Chapter Fifteen; A Zombie Shakespeare?!

           Adam asked  to walk me home.

At first, I thought about saying no, but then I figured that Adam wasn’t the person to say no to, he didn’t like it. He would fight, and do anything just to do things in his way.

Weird.

So I accepted, and luckily the cat wasn’t going with us.

The whole walk to my home was filled with silence, nobody spoke, and I didn’t feel like speaking to Adam.

I was trying my best to walk slower, since I didn’t want to reach home, not because of Adam, but because I was hoping that if I came late at night, nobody would be awake, and then I wouldn’t have to speak to any of them, or even see their faces.

To my absolute horror, we reached the house just after a few seconds of me thinking about not wanting to be there.

Yes, my luck got back to its original ways.

Not that that was good.

We stood awkwardly in front of each other, none of us speaking, we weren’t even looking at each other way.

Seriously?

What the hell am I doing?

You are acting as if you were a girl who just came from a lovely date with your crush.

I didn’t know if that voice was from one of the angels on my shoulders, since they seemed to annoy me lately with them pushing their noses in everything.

I was so tempted to pat my shoulders, even if that wouldn’t help.

Getting back to reality, Adam was glaring at the hard, stone wall behind me. I didn’t know why, but his glares were getting harder and harder than the first time I met him.

It was as if he was doing that for some reason.

Or that he is doing it on purpose.

I sighed, and mumbled a ‘thank you’ before entering the large, and deadly house.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

Saturday was supposed to be the day of me being happy, jumping off a cliff, or even trying to kill someone – probably one of my family – but it turned out to be just another shitty day with some shitty school work.

Here  I am, sitting on my bed, looking at the book in front of me with a hard glare that even Adam could never master.

The book in front of me – that was getting all the glares, hopefully soon it will understand my point, and just burn to nothing – had a big words written on it ‘ROMEO AND JULIET’