7; ♡ Any Last Words?

Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                   Chapter Seven; Any Last Words?

              Since Blake is the best person on earth – Of course he is not, and if you didn’t notice the sarcasm, then you must get your brain checked – he had been really mad at me to the point that he started to say new gossips to his friends which told their friends and they ended telling the whole school.

I really don’t blame the ones who said that you can only become friends with the people that are like you.

Seriously, that guy and his friends make the worst organization of gossip ever.

Anyway, as the day passed by I found myself sitting outside, eating my lunch silently. I wasn’t ignoring anyone, but every week I would have this day that I would be staying outside alone with no one beside me.

But of course in my life, you should know that nothing is actually quiet.

“Well, hello there.” I cringed at the awfully familiar voice, that I was hoping not to hear since I met him. I looked up, and narrowed my eyes because of the bright light, but even though, his smirk shone even brighter than the damn sun.

He sat beside me, putting an arm around my shoulder. I slapped it away, making him chuckle. “Aww, you are using your feisty attitude again.” He cooed as if I was his pet.

“Scott, go away.” I sighed.

Since the morning, Scott never left me alone, he had followed me from place to another like a stupid lost puppy. I don’t know why, but I knew that it had something to with Riley, because each time we make an eye connect, Scott would jump out of nowhere and hug the hell out of me.

That earned him a few punches in places that he never imagined to get punched at.

He laughed, making me roll my eyes. “If you are done laughing, go to that stalker of a girlfriend of yours, and if you hadn’t noticed, she is right there, behind that wall.” I pointed at the nearby wall, and when Riley saw me pointing at her, she hid there as if nothing happened.

That made him laugh even more.

Gosh I hate this guy.

With burning passion.

Not that he had done anything to me, but the way he talks, walk, and even eat, makes me flinch. He was the type that every girl that would love.

The type that they would call… a bad boy?

A very stupid boy.

“I’m actually enjoying the scene.” He turned to look at her, then chuckled when he saw her trying to hide again, her hair was clearly visible, and anyone that would pass us by would see it.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “If you like her then why are you with me exactly?” he snapped his head at me.

“Are you serious? I don’t like her, I’m just trying to make her mad.” He shrugged. I scoffed.

“Whatever you say.” I stood up, and the bell rang. For a moment I bit my lip harshly that I thought it would start bleeding soon, but then I felt myself relax when the wave of anger, that controlled my body, faded away.