25; ♡ He Needs a Nickname!

Sorry for the late update ♥

                                                 Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                     Chapter Twenty-Five; He Needs a Nickname!

My eyes widened as I understood what the hell was happening now, and I wanted to pull away, but Adam held my arm, preventing me from doing that.

I knew that he was strong, but not that much, actually, I have never truly given it another thought other than him being a weird kind of monster.

Gosh, how stupid could I get?

It was so weird that he was the one that kissed me. It was different than the last one. The last one, I did it just because we had to, but seeing how he was kissing me right now… I admit that it wasn’t that bad.

I’m totally going insane.

Even though that guy was somehow kind of skillful at kissing, and it felt so freaking good kissing him, but I had to stop him and myself from getting any deeper than that.

So I did the first thing I could think of.

Slapping him.

That was so girly.

The moment of the impact, I could see everything in a slow motion; How his eyes grew bigger, how his hair swept a little to the side, and how he touched his face as if I just committed a crime.

I think I just hurt his pride.

We heard gasps from people around us, and I wanted to roll my eyes at them.

Have they never seen a girl hitting a guy for kissing her?

He bit his lip painfully as if he was holding himself from doing anything reckless, and then he gave me one of his looks ‘I will kill you in your sleep’.

“You said you didn’t care, didn’t you?”

It was actually kind of scary, and for some reason the look in his eyes made me shiver.

I laughed nervously before gulping. I closed my eyes for a brief second, trying to decide what should I do.

Should I risk my life?

Nope.

I smiled cheerfully at Adam, and turned around slowly before running so fast that I thought I was going to die.

                                             ○                     ○                    ○

“I swear it wasn’t my fault!” I grimaced, not helping with making my lie a little believable. Adam scoffed.

“It was both of your faults, I don’t care.” The police officer said, not even looking up from the computer’s monitor. I sighed.

We were both in a small cell in the police station. Adam was sitting right in front of me, with closed eyes, and crossed arms.

I have never thought that that officer would follow us all the way to here.