46; ♡ Back to Where it all Began.

okay so this is 'the end' BUTTTT there is still the epilogue [and it's a happy ending duuuuh] that i will post it right after this, okay? But promise me that you won't over react because of the ending.... I feel like you guys are going to eat me xD [that's why I didn't upload it earlier] I bet that my friend was like 'ohhh shut up already' because of how many times I had to ask her to make sure that it's not a bad ending. 

                           [for all of these are like 'wtf?' don't worry, no one died.]

                                                                    Unedited. 

                              ○                                 ○                               ○

                                         Chapter Forty-Six; Back to Where it all Began.   

 I made up my mind.

The walk to Adam’s house helped me with clearing my mind on what I wanted to do, what I wanted to see, and what I expected.

It wasn’t that big of a decision where you will go like ‘what the hell?’ but for me, it could be a new way out of all of this. All I had to do was look around us, look between these dark houses, look at the long street that led to Adam’s house, and look at every little thing that couldn’t be noticed.

The feeling that fell me as I walked was almost overwhelming, I felt kind of excited to do what was on my mind, but I knew that, in reality, planning was way more fun that actually doing anything.

 As Adam led my way, all I could do was looking at his head from the back. I noticed how his hair grew a little longer, touching his neck slightly; how he walked with his shoulders held high in the sky, telling the world that if you don’t like me, then I don’t give a fuck; How he keeps his hands in his pockets ‘so they wouldn’t freeze,’.

That was what he told me when I asked.

I wondered what he would say if I told him my plans. Would he get angry? Would we fight? Yeah, probably, I mean we always do that whenever we meet, and without a reason, so if I told him what was on my mind, I bet he would flip.

And I would flip too.

I sighed a little loudly. “You are creeping me out,” He said. “Stop staring at my back.” He looked over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged.

“Well at least there is a part of you that deserve to be looked at.” I was totally lying. Adam had a lot of great parts to look at, countless and countless of parts. But I would never tell him that.

He scoffed, a little angrily, but I could see the soft smile on his face. He was enjoying this.

This would be a good time to tell him my decision, to tell him what I was thinking the past few days without telling anyone or even mentioning it to the walls of my house.

It was all in my head.

I opened my mouth but Adam spoke before I could utter a word. “There it is.” He pointed at the bright house that seemed like a sun to the neighborhood.