16; ♡ And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.

I made another playlist since the first one is kind of... nope xD Click the external link to see it ♥

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                  Chapter Sixteen; And She Strikes Like a Thunder Storm.

           My bad luck was getting worse.

Maybe I was a bad person, and karma is such a bitch that she couldn’t get over the fact that I’m way better than her or the fact that she had no life other than following people.

But getting back to the point, it was still getting worse.

In front of me, everyone was eating happily to notice how annoyed I was.

My eyes unconsciously glanced at Zak’s way. He was sitting happily with some of his friends, and his laugh filled the whole diner. The only thing that I found really bizarre that no one actually felt annoyed except for me. Actually, all of them looked scared as if they all heard the same rumor that Jacob just said.

I wasn’t angry that he was laughing so loud, or for that fact that he is a Harvey. What annoyed me was that I felt Adam’s shadow following me.

I’m going crazy.

Really crazy.

Again, my gaze switched to Zak, but I quickly looked away. He wasn’t laughing anymore, this time he was looking at me.

At least he wasn’t glaring.

 I looked down at my food, and frowned. I lost all my appetite.

“Excuse me.” A thick voice said. I didn’t know who that was, but I looked at the person who said that. “You look very familiar.” My eyes widened when I saw Zak standing right beside our table, looking down at me with a deadly expression.

I didn’t answer his question, and just examined the others’ expression. Shock, horror, surprise, and I think Jason just wet himself.

I cleared my throat and looked back at Zak, shaking my head. “I have never seen you before.” I swear to god, if this was another pick-up line I might throw a fit.

He raised his eyebrow. “Well, you might not know me, but I think I saw you somewhere. Do you know my brother?”

Yes, I do.

I smiled at him, not wanting to make this conversation any longer. “Nope. I have no idea.” I felt Issac’s gaze burning holes in my head, and I didn’t care. He knew, and almost everyone sitting around this table knew that I was lying, but if lying meant I won’t be talking to another Harvey, then whatever.

Zak hummed a little, and he leaned more to us, putting his hand on the table to support him. His eyes looked so dark, just like his brother’s.

The way he was staring at me made me think that he was a second away from killing me. But I kept my face blank, and that fake smile was long gone.

Out of nowhere, his stare completely changed from dark to amused, and his mouth’s corners twisted as a big smile.

“I’m sorry.”He leaned back, dropping his arms to his side. “I didn’t mean to annoy you, Jodie.” He whispered the last part as he  turned around, and went to his table. I sighed in relief, but my breaths stopped midway.