14; ♡ Jealousy!

READ THE A/N AT THE END.

AND THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF MISTAKES, SO TRY TO IGNORE THEM;3 

                                                   Unedited.

                                                 ○         ○          ○

                                 Chapter Fourteen; Jealousy!

           My eyes widened as I realized that I said that out loud. She chuckled a little, and looked adoringly at me.

Her hazel eyes were so warm. Way too warm for me. They were directed at me in so much tenderness to the point that I forgot that I was currently standing in front of Adam’s mother.

And not mine.

I forcefully removed my eyes from her. How could a mother that is not mine, look at me like that? As if I was her own child, her own baby, and not just a ‘friend’ of her son.

“So, what is your name?” She tilted her head to the left a little, to be able to see my face more clearly. I was trying my hardest not to frown.

I wasn’t comfortable, not at all.

“Jodie,” I said. It came out forcefully, and it was either she didn’t notice, or that she just ignored the whole thing. She nodded her head softly at me.

“Jodie,” She tried the name on her lips, and then chuckled, “What a lovely name, don’t you agree Adam?” at that same moment, Adam came out of the same room he entered, wearing a totally different shirt.

It was red.

And it fitted him perfectly. You could see how fit he was, even though the shirt wasn’t a see-through or thin.

At least from where I was staring.

For some reason, a part of me wondered if he cleaned his wound or not. 

None of your business.

Adam didn’t answer his mother, making her turn her head at him, but I wasn’t able to see her expression since the only thing I could see was her brown hair.

She walked toward him, and hugged him lovingly, kissing his cheeks. I didn’t know if I was imagining or if I really saw it, but there was a little red blush on Adam’s cheeks when she did that.

“Welcome back,” She said. I stood in my place for a while, trying to figure out what should I do.

Adam scowled at his mother, maybe because of the kiss, but she smiled at him in return, and held his hand, pulling him toward some door.

Once again, I felt lost.  Should I follow them? Maybe I should leave, and nobody would notice. I glanced at the man near my feet, and then turned my head back to look at the door.

I sighed.

I shouldn’t have come in the first place.

“What are you waiting for?” Adam’s voice stopped my movement. He was standing near the door that he and his mother entered. He nodded his head at the door near him. “Come.” Before I  could say anything, he totally forgot about me, and entered again.

I removed my shoes, even though Adam told me not to, I still felt that it wasn’t right. I took a step forward, making my feet touch the carpet. It was warm and soft that I had to bite my lip not to chuckle or laugh, and to avoid that, I started walking faster, and faster, almost hitting a table that was laying near that room’s door.