Chapter 13

Grace

Oh my God oh my God Oh my God. What if I don't get the part? What if I fuck up? What if they cast another girl and you fall in love with her-," I was hyperventilating before Dacre softly covered my mouth with his hand.

"Don't panic. You're going to get the part. You won't fuck up. And I only love you Grace Rae Sink," Dacre said as he moved his hand down to give my thigh a gentle squeeze.

"I love you too,"I said as was finally calming down.

"Now go to sleep. You need all the rest you can get," Dacre said as I felt my eyes getting heavy.

---------------------------

"Princess wake up," Dacre said as he gently shook me.

"No. Fuck off," I groaned as I turned in the seat. Which caused Dacre to sigh.

"Do you want me to carry you again, baby?" he asked and I firefly nodded my head as he chuckled and unbuckled me wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Jump," he said and I did as he put his hands under my thighs.

"Hey can you two carry the bags as I carry Grace up to her room?" Dacre asked the girls.

"Yeah sure, but my mom's going to be here to get me in a few hours," I heard Millie say.

"Okay I'll be sure to see you out, but right now I'm just gonna lay down with Grace," Dacre said as he carried me to mine and Sadie's apartment.

Dacre laid me on the bed as he got out a hoodie and shorts as he started to undress me.

"Somebody really loved last night didn't he?" I asked as I giggled.

"I loved last night, but I'm only changing you into comfy clothes," Dacre said as he chuckled quietly.

"I'm cold, baby. You're not very good at taking care of people," I pouted.

"Oh be quiet and come here," he said as he got under the covers. And I obliged.

"You're really cozy," I said as I nuzzled into Dacre's warm chest.

"I'm glad," Dacre said as he kissed my forehead, but he didn't get to say anymore because I was already asleep.

-----------------------------

I woke up without the warmth of Dacre beside me, and It honestly made me shiver a little bit. As I rolled of bed I felt something crinkle under me. I realized it was a note as I pulled it out from under me.

Hey baby sorry I left without telling you. I just have to go to some meetings to set up your audition. I promise I'll be back before you know it. I love you so much Grace.

Love D.

Well at least I kind of know where he is. As I walked out of my room I heard laughing, but it wasn't the girls it was Sadie and a boys voice.

"Sadie- oh hi Caleb I didn't know you were going to be here," I said as I noticed the two were cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.

"Hey Grace it's nice to finally meet you," Caleb replied giving me a warm smile.

"Sorry Grace I would've told you, but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you," Sadie apologized as she smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay, Sadie. You two don't do anything sneaky. I'm going to go take a shower,"I said before walking to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water and turned on my song playlist while hopping in. I was just dancing and singing to the music when the bathroom door opened.

"Hey I thought told you two that the bathroom was ocupado for a little bit," I said as I peeled the curtain back only to see Dacre staring in my direction with his arms folded over his chest as he smirked at me.

"You have a beautiful voice baby," Dacre said making me blush.

"Thanks," I said as I gushed.

"You mind if I join you?" he asked.

"No not at all," I said as I pulled the curtain back all the way, teasing him on purpose.

"Oh that's a dirty move," he said as he hopped on the shower.

----------------------------------

By the time Dacre and I got out of  the shower the water was cold and I was getting dressed when Dacre spoke up.

"Okay so Sadie and Caleb wanted me to talk to you for them because you will apparently listen to me before them," he said.

"Okay. What do they want you to talk to me about?" I questioned

"They both want Caleb to stay the night. His mother already said he could, and you don't have to worry Caleb is the second most responsible kid I've met after Sadie,"he said.

"Of course he can," I said.

"YES," I heard two voices say from behind the door before high-fiving.

"How long have you two been standing there?" I questioned as I opened the door.

"Ever since the water stopped," Caleb explained.

"Well Grace and I are going to watch T.V. in her room. I'm really tired and I know she won't admit it but I know she is too," Dacre said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Okay just don't be so loud," Sadie said suppressing a lauth as Caleb did the same.

"No none of that tonight. I don't feel good anyways," I pointer out.

"Okay goodnight, Gracie Boo," Sadie said as she and Caleb walked away.

"Goodnight Squirt," I said as Dacre and I walked away.

"So what do you want to watch? " Dacre asked as we both flopped on the bed.

"Well you looked pretty hot as Jason Scott," I said earning a playful scowl.

"Sorry you look hot all the time," I said as I cuddled next to him under the covers.

"Same to you baby but I woudn't say hot for you. More like drop dead fucking gorgeous," he said causing me to blush.

"Just shut up and play the movie," I said.

But we only got about half an hour in before both of us fell asleep.

Bruh Im puttin that work in😭 bc I literally start school tomorrow 😭😭😭

Found Love/ Dacre MontgomeryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara