Epilogue

Epilogue

Four years later…

“Are you upset at the fact that he managed to break you?” Maddi speaks softly from my side.

“I was so stupid, I should have seen it coming. I mean its Gabriel.” I sulk, falling back onto the bed.

“I can’t believe there was a bet on it.” Maddi shakes her head before lying down next to me.

“He’s such an arsehole! I wanna hit him in his face again!” Sighing we look at each other before a knock on the door sounds.

“Time to go.” Maddi’s sisters voice announces from behind the door.

“If you look on the bright side at least we’re going to go see Violet.” Maddi smiles perking up and pulling me off the bed.

“To England we go.” I drag out following Maddi down to the front door where our luggage awaits.

“I still can’t believe that he is bringing his new girlfriend! What dickhead would do that?.” Maddi whispers to me as we back our luggage into the back of the car.

“Don’t even get me started words cannot explain my anger!” I growl feeling my anger start to grow.

“You should have hit him harder in the face.” Maddi comments as she closes the boot.

“Who should have been hit harder?” A deep voice questions from behind me.

“Your stupid friend.” Maddi frowns getting into the backseat where Callum, Diesel and Ryker sit patiently.

Turning around I smile at Gabriel, biting my lip as I try and hold back my laughter. Seeing my amusement he rolls his eyes and pulls me in for a quick kiss before ushering me around to the passenger seat.

“I can’t believe that Harley is bringing the bitch with him.” Diesel begins as Gabriel starts to reverse out of the driveway.

“I cannot believe I didn’t put him in a goddamn coma.” I sigh leaning back into the passenger seat.

“He’s a great guy but sometimes I wonder how the fuck he managed to graduate school.” Callum shakes his head making us all laugh.

“Ha yeah sometimes I wonder how he was born.” Ryker joins in making the car go quiet.

The silence seems to drag on before I burst out laughing at the shit joke he had made, shaking my head I wipe the tears from my eyes and try to compose myself as Gabriel sends me a weird look.

“Ryker you’re losing your touch.” I chuckle, turning around to look at him.

“I know.” He pouts leaning his head against the window.

“Where are we meeting Harley at the terminal?” I ask looking out the window.

“Apparently he already caught his flight so his gonna wait for us at baggage claim so he won’t have to see her alone.” Gabriel explains pulling into the airport car park.

“Are your parents going to fetch your car when you’re gone?” I ask as I walk with him towards the back.

“Damn right they are.” He winks pulling out the bags and giving them to everyone.

“Okay everyone make sure all your drugs and alcohol are well hidden both in your bags and on you.” Callum announces looking at each of us.

“Are you stupid?” Maddi questions hitting him on the back of the head as she walks towards the airport with Diesel close by her side.

“You know even if she doesn’t want to admit it, it’s totally obvious that they’re doing it.” Ryker states as the four of us follow start to walk.

“How do you know?” Gabriel asks throwing his arm over my shoulder and bringing me closer to his side.

“He looks like a love sick puppy and also the way that he continuously asked Callum to switch seats on the plane so he could sit next to her.” I reply nudging my hip with Ryker

“Thank God I said no, I’m gonna have so much fun taking the piss.” Callum chuckles, shaking his head before sighing.

“You’re an odd one.” I joke wrapping my arm behind Gabriel’s waist.

“It is what it is and you don’t question it. Now let’s go because I want to see the shit storm that Harley has brought to England!” He cheers running ahead of us and pushing in between Maddi and Diesel.

“Wait for me you dick!” Ryker yells almost falling over his suitcase to catch up.

“I hope Diesel doesn’t break Callum’s face.” I think out loud as we enter the airport and make our way towards the check-in desks.

“I made a bet with Harley that he will.” Gabriel chuckles.

“Your bets are a loud of bullshit.” I grumble, still not over the stunt he pulled.

“Aw is someone a sore loser.” He teases pulling me closer to his side.

“I so should have won you arse, what you did is called cheating!” I exclaim as I struggle to put space between us.

“First of all that bet was stupid and secondly you are mine and I won’t have other guys thinking they have a chance.” He states making me grumble profanities towards him.

“You deserved the slap in the face.”

“If it meant I got another chance to beat that dude, then I’d take it.” He smirks, placing a rough kiss on my lips before pulling away.

“That’s not the moral of the story!” I laugh.

“But I love you.” He says innocently making my insides melt.

Even though we have been together for four years, every time Gabriel professes his love for me it is always my undoing, my downfall into happiness and the stupid smirk on his face clearly shows me that he knows what those three words do to me.

“I love you too.” I smile, watching his eyes light up.

********
A/N: It is finally OVER!
The green tick has finally arrived!!
One door has closed but another one is opening!!!

The spinoff  prologue is in the external link as well
as on my page if you would like to continue to
read the adventures of these people!

I could not wait any longer knowing that I have
the epilogue already written just sitting on my
laptop waiting to be read by you guys.

I seriously did not think I would ever finish this book
and honestly, there have been numerous times when
I actually thought about deleting it but my good friends
michelle_kirsti & the_astonished_youth pulled me through.

Not to mention all of you guys too! You have made this book
worth writing, through your various ideas and comments! I
can’t believe how popular this book has actually become and
I hope that all of you follow the gang into their new adventure
in Forgetting The Bad Boy!

Thank you all so much for all the comments, votes and reads that
you have helped accomplish, without you all this wouldn’t be
possible!!

xxxxxxxxx