Chapter Eleven: Couples Retreat (Edited)

“Oh my God where the hell are you taking me?” I yell in an uneven voice as my head keeps hitting his stupid back.

“Just the fuck shut up.” He yells back angrily at me.

“Excuse you, you don’t get to yell at me you idiot man.” I say as I punch his back.

Remembering the trick I pulled on Diesel when I was thrown over his shoulder, I attempt to do the same thing but stopp when his fingers dig into the skin on the back of my legs. Squawking lightly, I struggle to move my hands behind me in order to release his grip.

“Don’t even think about it, we are almost there and if I were you, I would stop trying to piss me off.”

“Me piss you off?” I question.

“I think you have it the other way round yo-“

“Dude what the hell are you doing?” A voice interrupts my shitty threat.

“Just shut it, I have it under control.” Says the retard carrying me.

“You know I totally hate to interrupt this get together you are having but if you could kindly put me down it would be appreciated.”

“How about you just shut up.” He murmurs in reply as he tries to fix my position.

“WHY DON’T YOU JUST STOP BREATHING!” I screech back.

With my temper lost I fling my hand back hitting him continuously in the face while I hear his mystery friend laughing at the scenario.  Instead of getting a proper reply, I'm grabbed by the waist and almost thrown off his shoulder.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” He growls in my face while his hands are still gripping my waist tightly.

“What’s wrong with me? Are you mentally fucking retarded? You’re the idiot who decided to take me with you. Do you think I actually want to spend my afternoon with you?” I retort.

A stupid sneer crosses his complexion and before he can open his mouth to reply a voice speaks.

“I think you guys need some couples therapy.” Spinning my head to the left I see that it's Harley who has graced our presence.

“Why are you ev-“ Before I can finish Gabriel, oh so rudely, removes one of his hands from my waist before clamping it over my mouth muffling the rest of my sentence.

Huffing through my nose, I slowly raise my head to look at his stupid face but instantly regret it when he starts talking.

“You stay quiet.” He says looking down at me before turning his gaze to Harley.

“And what the hell are you doing here?”

“Bro, it’s a free country.” He spits while crossing his arms trying to maintain his composure.

Leaning back into Gabriel's grip I ignore the conversation happening between the two and fist my hand swinging it forward before bringing it back secretly aiming for his nuts. Just as my fist gets closer Gabriel's other hand shoots forward tightly gripping my fist and my cheeks.

"I will never let you fucking punch me again." He glares down at me.

Glaring back at him I swiftly kick him in his shin surprised when he doesn't even flinch, only raises his eyebrows in amusement before questioning

“Was that supposed to hurt?” Huffing, I nod dejectedly causing him to laugh slightly.

“You guys are confusing.” Harley squints looking between the two of us with his eyebrows raised.