Author's Note: Numero Cuatro

Hey everyone,

I wanted to do a quick author's note because I have a few questions that I need to ask and I also want to just tell you or keep you in the loop about what's going to happen after this story finishes. Firstly I would like to thank everyone for reading and voting and just being amazing, PTBBW is almost at 100k reads and that is a really big achievement and I couldn't have done it without all of your support so thank you a million times!!

My first question is.... a sex scene between Gabriel and Ava!?
You have to let me know if you want one and if you guys want one do you want it to be all "and then he pushed me onto the bed and took me into a world of bliss....FIN"  or a full R-Rated, no holding back, all up in yo face sex scene??

Second question, for the spin off book about Violet and Harley I'm setting it in England but the prologue will be set when she first moves into the boarding school while the rest of the book is set a couple of years later when she is in her 20's.....how do you feel about this because I don't know if I should keep it following from PTBBW or move it a bit further into the future. Thoughts are greatly appreciated because I'm all over the place at the moment.

So my plan for after PTBBW will be to upload the prologue to the spin off and I will probably wait about a month before updating just to give me some time off writing and kind of realise that one of my stories has actually been completed. 

As well as this the other werewolf story I have started called "Redamancy" will be a short story and I will be working on it and uploading it alongside the spin off story just because I don't want to delete it.

So that's basically an overview for what will happen until the end of PTBBW which is 5 chapters away including the epilogue! OMG WHAT? Be prepared because it's getting to the good bits so keep reading, keep voting and keep being amazing!!

And maybe expect one or two more of these author notes to be popping up... :)