Chapter Ten: Paranormal Activity 2 (Edited)

As I look up to read the clock for the umpteenth time, wishing for the teacher to come back again I see that not even a minute had passed since I last checked.

“Oh Ava why are you looking at the clock again? Do you not want to spend any time with us?” Gabriel questions me.

Turning to my right, I send a cold glare his way but he doesn’t seem fazed, as he reaches towards me causing me swat his hand away.

“Do not under any circumstances touch me.” I tell him sourly.

“You know, I’m getting this vibe off you that you don’t really like me.” Gabriel replies adding a pout at the end.

“Congratulations.” I reply before turning back around to look at the clock.

“You do know that Mr Armpitt left like three minutes ago.” One of the guys from Gabriel’s group tells me.

Looking towards him I look him over, he has dirty blonde hair that's standing up all over the place and of course, just as attractive as the rest of them. 

“What’s your name?” I ask ignoring what he just said.

“Don’t tell her dude, she’ll use your name to facebook stalk you like the rest of us.” Gabriel quickly tells him before he can answer.

“Excuse me? Lower your damn ego Gabriel, if I looked you up online your face would probably crack the screen because of how ugly you are.” I shoot back at him, wishing I could actually shoot him.

“Don’t lie Ava we all know that-“

“It’s Callum.” I shoot a confused look at the person who just interrupted Gabriel.

“Who’s Callum?” I ask stupidly.

“I am, remember you asked me what my name was.” He replies slowly, as if I'm retarded.

“Oh yeah….cool.” Was all I say before the room settles back into silence.

“Soo….” Looking over I see that it's the guy that tried to talk to me in English, who looks determined to break the silence in the room.

“Are you and Ryker like friends?”

“I don’t know, I just moved here.” I answer in confusion and also the boredom.

“Oh yeah, so like where did you come from?” He asks trying to keep the conversation going.

“Japan.”

“Japan….Japan, Ja-ja-japan, wham wham welcome to Japan.”

“Harley shut the fuck up.” Gabriel growls, causing me to bite my lip in order to stop myself from laughing.

“Japaaaaaaaaaaan!” Harley sings loudly but instantly stops when he see's Gabriel getting up off the floor.

“Dude, dude chill!” He screams as he tries to run away.

Unfortunately for him, he manages to trip over one of the chairs that hasn’t been pushed in and lands with a loud thud on the floor, making everyone in the room laugh at him. Pushing himself over to his side, Harley starts to moan even louder when Gabriel kicks him in his side.

“You are hurting a dying man you dickhead.” Harley yells at Gabriel as he grabs onto Gabriel’s leg and pulls himself up.

“You’re such a retard Harley.” Comes a deep voice from behind me.

Turning around slightly, I seriously don’t know how I managed not to see him. He's huge, muscles everywhere, with short dirty blonde hair and the lightest blue eyes I’ve ever seen and to top it all off he has one hell of a tan.