Chapter Twenty-Six: She's The Man (Edited)

Chapter Twenty-Six: She’s The Man
Pretending his beautifully sculpted chest isn’t amazing, I grab hold of the bottom of my sweatshirt and pull it off my body. Throwing it to the side of the ring I watch as Gabriel’s eyes devour my scantily clothed form.

Ryker jumps over the ring and walks towards me with boxing gloves hanging around his neck and tape in one of his hands. Putting out my hands, I watch as he starts to wrap my fingers in tape, looking over his shoulder I see Harley doing the same to Gabriel.

“So how does boxing work?” I ask sending Ryker a look full of confusion making him half groan and half laugh.

“Tell me you’re joking.” He replies shaking his head.

“What I’ve never done this before!” I laugh slipping my hands into the boxing gloves.

When I used to street fight there were no rules, it was all fair game and I had no problem in winning. But this boxing thing isn't something I'd want to do, it's just punching, boring! I like to kick. Oh Ryker I'm going to play you!

“Are you allowed to kick? I’m good at kicking.” Sending a 'helpless' look to Ryker, he quickly ties the gloves up.

“Lemme go talk to Diesel but put the head guard on and same goes with the mouth guard.” He smirks before jumping out of the ring and walking over to Diesel. That's it my little pet, change this to something fun like kick boxing.

Taking the head guard that someone offers from the side of the ring, I unwillingly place my head into the face squashing protector. Leaning back so the guy can strap it behind my head, I place the mouth guard into my mouth. 

I turn to watch as Ryker talks to Diesel using weird hand movements and gesturing to me from time to time. Raising my eyebrows as Diesel nods at whatever Ryker said, he starts to make his way over to the ring.

Jumping over the ropes he walks over to me with a small smile on his face. Waving with my gloved hand, he laughs before shaking his head.

“You and Gabriel will be in a kick boxing fight which basically means you throw kicks and punches, the first person to knock the other person out or hurt them so they are unable to continue wins, understand?” Now this is my type of fight.

Suppressing a smirk I nod and he sends me a smile before walking over to the other side of the ring where Gabriel resides to tell him what he had just told me. Watching the two, I see Gabriel send me a wink over Diesel’s shoulder making me want to hit him.

“Okay we’ll have two rounds but if it’s a tie a third round will commence. If Gabriel wins, Ava will go on a date with him and if Ava wins we will find out what she has planned for Gabriel.” Diesel announces to the crowd that has formed around the ring.

Diesel signals the both of us to walk to the middle of the ring. Following Gabriel’s actions I slowly make my way in front of him, touching our knuckles together before stepping back and waiting for the sound of the bell.

~~~~~~

Standing in the ring, I watch as Gabriel tries to regain his breath just like I am, laughing slightly I wince when I feel the mark that Gabriel had left on my cheek, straightening up I watch as Diesel signals for the bell to ring.

It’s our last match and so far it’s I’ve won one match and Gabriel has won the other. This was the decider, to be totally honest I have no clue as to what I want Gabriel to do when I win but I sure as hell will make sure it’s something amazing.

Taking a breath I watch as Gabriel comes towards me his fist swinging towards my face, ducking quickly I wait as he turns around before sending a roundhouse kick his way. Gabriel falls back onto the surface on of the ring, lying down as Diesel counts to ten.