Chapter Twenty-Seven: Run Fatboy Run (Edited)

“I did not agree to this.” Maddi grumbles as we stand outside of Violet’s house.

“Shut your mouth and cooperate.” I order knocking on the door.

Mumbling under her breath I ignore it and wait as footsteps approach the door, Maddi instantly stops talking and straightens up taking a few steps back causing me to reach out and grab her arm to stop her from running.

“Fuck off you Bible bash- oh yeah Ava!” Harley says surprised to see me standing in front of him.

“Hello there is Violet here?” Harley steps back allowing Maddi and I to enter.

Dragging her behind me ignoring her protests we make our way further into the house following Harley into the kitchen where Violet sits eating ice cream from the container.  Nodding my head at him as a thank you before walking towards her.

“Hey look who I brought!” I exclaim grabbing her attention.

“Holy shit what are you guys doing here?” She squeals running over to me and grabbing me into a hug.

“We thought we’d come see you.”

Reaching behind me I pull Maddi forward and push her towards Violet who grabs her and pulls her into a hug.  Deciding to join in on the fun, I rush forward and join the hug squashing Maddi between Violet and I.

“Guys stop!” Maddi groans.

Stepping back I watch as Maddi shuffles away from the both of us making us laugh, Violet walks back to the counter picking up the ice cream container and getting two more spoons before walking back to the both of us.

“Let’s go up to my room and chill.” She says pushing us towards the stairs.

“Sorry but I’m not that kind of girl!” I comment as we practically sprint up the stairs.

Laughing we enter her bedroom each claiming a section of her bed before grabbing the offered spoon and digging into the ice cream. There’s a moment of silence as we each savour the chocolatey flavour that assaults our tongues.

“Yum, yum, yum, yum.” Maddi moans.

“So what’s been happening?” Violet asks looking between the two of us.

“Well Ava over here is going to be explaining what’s happening between her and Gabriel.” Maddi speaks up sending me a look.

“Would you look at the time, I should be getting home.” I laugh looking down at my watchless wrist as I start to wriggle off the bed.

“Grab her.” I hear Violet yell before I’m tackled to the ground.

“TELL US!” Maddi yells straddling my back as Violet pins down my legs.

“NEVER!” I manage to spin myself around causing Maddi to collapse onto me.

Pushing her off I pull my legs free from Violets grip before attempting to crawl towards her door but fail as Violet jumps onto my back pinning me down. Groaning and struggling against her weight, I feel more weight put on top of me.

“If you tell us we’ll get off!” Violet compromises.

“Bullshit.” I grumble wriggling under their weight.

“JUST TELL US!” They both yell at me.

“Is there a threesome happening that we don’t know about?” A deep voice comes from the door.

Groaning I feel Maddi and Violet freeze on top of me before scrambling off my body leaving me there looking like an idiot. Not bothering to get up off the floor, I slowly turn my head towards her door to see Diesel, Harley and Ryker looking at the three of us.