Graduation

Cole

We were about to march in. I put my gown over my dress and my cap on my head.  I could see Kori, Prodigy, and Roc's heads in front of me. Princeton was a lil behind me in the line, he was fumbling his finngers through his hair. Smh. I see my baby Corahn, he winked at me. I heard the music start and we all started to walk, swaying to one side as we were instructed in dress rehersal. I cant believe Im going to college.

Prince

Parents had their cameras flashing like every 5 seconds. I was getting annoyed. Kori's named was called and I heard Kat screaming. Kat was here because her graduation didn't start until 2 hours after ours. Soon it was my turn and I heard Jaimee yelling along with my other family members. But Kat said not a word. I took my certificate and stood with the other grads.

Ray Ray

The validictorian was now saying her speech, she was finished now. We all threw up our caps after she said our class of whatever year we are. Everyone started running around and jumping. And then it hit me, I am college bound!

_________________________________________________________________________________

                                                        Kat's Graduation

Kat

I was shaking like crazy. The band started playing this beat you could krump to, and we all started marching but with swagg. I walked shakily up to recieve my certificate after they said my name. After my validictorain said his words. We threw up our caps and busted out of our gowns. Then we started to do this dance choreographed to suprise all the guests who came. Some kids were doing flips and splits, I mean it's a performing arts school but damn.  After we finished I walked over to my group of friends, and Princeton.(I still ain't look at him, but I saw the shadow of him on the concrete) I saw Corahn and Cole, they looked beyond adorkable.

"Wassup Collegian!" I heard Cole say.

"Collegian" I said shaking my head. "Just because you graduated ain't mean you can make up your own words."

"Shutup. My baby can do whatever she wants." Corahn butted in. One day Imma bitch slap him.

"Corahn Im real close to slapping the chiz outta youu."I said.

"So where we gunna work?" Cole asked.

"At club refill" I said. " We will be strippers if we have 2" I laughed.

"Pinky swear" she said. We crossed pinky's and smiled at each other.

 I turned around and saw Akira and Issa. I ran and hugged her! " We going to college!" Then I ran to Ray, Roc, Kori and the others and said the same exact thing. Jumping my happy self up and down. I start running and bump into someone, who stupidly turns around and crashes lips in mine. Only to hear,

"Corahn! How could you! And with my best friend! Who is not a very good best friend" Cole yelled. I wiped my lips disgusted of the fact that our lips just touched. "Cole! It was an accident" I said. "Yeah", Corahn chimed in. "You know I would never do that to you" He walked over to her with his arms out. But she punched him square in the chest, hard. I saw his face get mad red. Uh- oh.

"Corahn I don't believe you, it didn't look like that from where I was standing."

" It dont matter what it look like!" He said angry. "You should TRUST me!"

"Dont you dare raise your voice at me!" She yelled pointing her finger all up in his face. He looked like he was about to say something but his vision shifted. I saw a pitch black escalade, Corahn looked scared.

"Corahn whats wrong?" Ray asked he saw Corahn's face too.

"Noo" I heard Corahn mumble. "No, no, nooo!" Next thing I see is guys running up with guns. Awww sheeet! A boy who looks very familiar walks up to Corahn with a gun. He gives me a look like I look familiar tp him too.

"Corahn, we have business to settle"??? said. Then it hit me, it's Dave's son.

"ADRIAN!" I yell. He looked at me pointing the gun and walking up to me slowly.

"Whatchu doing?" I ask.

 He starts to laugh " Kaat! Still with a smart mouth. Wtf you think you doing calling me by my name?"

"Thats what I know you as, Adrian." I roll my neck.

"I see why my dad wanted to teach you a lesson."

"Don't talk about that filth, he was such trash" I say.

"I know and trash belongs in the garbage" He says, then looks at Corahn" Just like you" Then he shoots Corahn. My buddie from childhood. I watch Adrian walk away, my vision blurry from hot tears. Corahn is uncosious probably dead, I see the whole in his left chest. Then I hear Cole yelling at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Its always my fault. "IF YOU HAVE NEVER KISSED MY BOYFRIEND! MY BOYFRIEND!" And with that she punched me, in the jaw. I got pissed, I was about to charge when Roc was infront of me.

"I dont think this is the time to fight,Corahn needs to go to a hospital". He was right.

__________________________________________________________________________

                                         Hospital

Corahn was better now. But while waitng for the  surgery to finish, Cole told me how much she hated me and that we won't ever be friends again, and this was all my fault. Corahn was wheeled in the hospital room he looked happpy and conscious.

"Thanks Doc" He said. I walked straight to him and whispered in his ear, "Do what you were supposed to do for Adrian as soon as you get out. If you don't he will kill you and Im not losing anybody else. Tell Adrain to come to me if he needs anything. Goodbye Corahn, I probably won't see you ever again." I tear slowly dropped in his hair.

"You will see me again, I promise" He whispered back. " And take care of her for me" I nodded my head even though I don't know if she will let. I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek and walked out that hospital.

College here we come.

_______________________________________________________________________

Okay guys Im done! The sequel will be posted soon. Tell me what you think about the whole story. What do you think will go down in the sequel?

The sequel is called Refill or Can I get a Refill. One of those. I worked really hard on this book, it was my first finished one. Love you guys. Stay tuned. Mwaaah :)

#Accomplished