About 5 1/2 Months later

_Second Period Art_

Ray: Damn, you're painting looks good.

Kat: Thanks. Lemme see yours.

Ray: Umm, no.

Kat: Come on.

Ray: Im not done!

Kat: Whatever.

Ray: Wait till Princeton see's that.

Kat: Is it bad?

Ray: No he's going to freak because of how good it is.

Kat: Really?! *Smiles*

Ray: Yesss! Now lemme finish!

                                                      -Lunch-

* Kat now has a bunch of friends. The people at PoshWood have really warmed up to her. Except for Camille and her little possy. Kids say hi to Kat as they walk to their tables. She says hi back.All of a sudden someone cover her eyes.*

Kat: Who turned out the lights?

Princeton: Who else would it be?

Kat: PRINCETON! *Kisses him on the cheek*

Princeton: I see you're happy to see me.

Kat: Yuup! It's April.

Prince: I know.  Our birthdays are in april.

Kat: I know. I know.....................

Prince: So what you thinking Lil Ma?

Kat: I dunno. For my birthday I was thinking maybe we could keep it small. Or maybe not have a party at all.

Prince: Whatever you want babe. * Stares and her*

Kat: Will you stop. When you do that you make me nervous.

Prince: But I cant stop. Your too damn beautiful. *Twirls his finger aroun a loose strand of her hair*

Kat: *Blushes* Come on. We're going to be late for P. E. Today's a free day.

Prince: Yaay. We can do whatever we like. *Rubs hands together & does an evil laugh.*

Kat: You something else.

                                                         P.E On The Track

Cole: Why are we runnig when there is a free day?

Kat: To keep yall little freaky bodies in shape. You guys all have boyfriends & I know each and everyone of yall fuck.

Leena: How you know?

Kat: I have ears dont I?

Kori: You a lil' damn spy.

Akira: So when you gon' say yess to Prince. He's been gaining your trust for months. Damn, the months go bye fast.

[A/N: Akira, Issa and Lil Twist transferred to the school. Kat and Lil Twist are awkward around each other]

Kat: I know. He's really sweet.......*Bites lip* Damn I just wanna-(GCO)

Akira,Cole,Kori&Leena: FUCK HIM!

Kat: *Sighs* Yeaah. But I just don't wanna fuck him outta the blue.

Akira: Just make sure a condum is used.

Kori: Im really not ready for any baby Princetons

Cole: Or baby Kats.

Kat: Okay. Im tired. I want water. Im done running, Imma get water.

*Goes to water fountain. Bends over to drink water, then hears an annoying voice. It's this annoying man whore everyone calls Papi*

Papi: Nice view here by the water fountain. *Grabs her ass*

Kat: Dont TOUCH ME!

Papi: Come on babe. Just lemme fuck you once then I might let you go. *Grabs her around the waist close*

Kat: LET ME THE FUCK GO!

Papi: Don't let Papi force you now.

Kat: There are plenty of hoes in this world for you. Im not a hoe so go find one.

Papi: Are you disrespecting Papi. *Tightens a grip on her arm*

Kat: Oww. Let Me Go!

Papi: Bitch, Take off your pants.

Kat: UMM NO! WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO?

Papi: *Takes out a knife and puts it to her neck.* Now dont let me hurt you. And just take off your pants.

Kat: Okay. * A horrible old memory pops in her head* [Thinking: It's like the start of when Dave died all over again] *Tears roll down her face*

*All of a sudden a fist flies into Papi's head. It's Princeton, he takes the knife and throws it in the grass. Prince kicks Papi in the head. Papi grabs his foot and pulls him down. He punches Prince in the face.*

Kat: Princeton!

*Ray, Roc, Issa and Prod come and join the fight. Ray brings Kat's to the girls who are silently watching*

*Prince and Papi get up. Papi lunges at him but Prince is too fast. He dodges the attack and punches him in the stomach which is quickly followed by an uppercut. He is about to smash Papi's head in the concrete when the rest of the boys come up. It takes two of them to hold Prince back. Papi has a severe nose bleed and Prince has a black eye. Prince spitts on Papi.*

Prince: If you ever touch Kat again or even look at her. You bitch-ass gon be fucking the concrete. And you won't be able to get up.

*Papi is too beaten up too talk. The coach blows his whistle for everyone to go inside he didn't see anything. Thank God P.E. is the last period*

                                                        MB'S House

* Issa, Lil Twist, Kat, Princeton, Cole, Kori, Roc, Prod, Leena, & Ray are at home. Kat is super quiet and so is Ray. It's 2 days till her birthday and she's not liking the wwek so far. Princeton has a sack of ice on his left eye. Kat finally walks Prince up to his room and locks the door*

                                                        Prince's Room

*Sitting on Prince's bed*

Prince: Crazy day right.

Kat: Princeton, thank you. So So much. *Hugs him tight*

Prince: Cant. Breathe.

Kat: Sorry *Loosens grip*

Prince: It's okay. Anything for you. *Takes off ice*

Kat: NOO. You gotta keep it on so it can get better.

Prince: Ughh. *Puts it on* I think a kiss would make it better.

Kat: Okay. Kiss me you fool.

*Kisses her. They cuddle and fall asleep.*

                                                  Kat's P.O.V.

           I've never seen anyone fight for me like that.No doubt. He is the fucking one.