Do The Puzzle Pieces fit?

My 30th Chapter. Yaaay! Ik its not alot but hey. Its thirty chappies. :) Thanks to all the readers.

******************************************************************************************************************

Akira

"Issa, let me go"

"Why, I dont wanna lose you", he kissed me up my neck.

"Issa come on", I whined. He was so determined today.

"Please, Then I'll give you a week off" He reasoned.

"Two weeks".

"Fine", he said. "I'll be back".

Me and Issa have been getting a lil' bit too freaky. It's like all we do is fuck, eat, then sleep. I haven't seen my friends in a long while. I wonder how their relationships are. Ughh, he's back. I love him though. It's almost been a month since we last did it. I find that I've been feeling nautious and throwing up alot. But I cant be pregnant because Im pretty sure he used a condum. Did he?

"Im ready", he jumped on the bed excited.

"Babe, last time we were under the sheets, did you use a condum?", I asked worriedly.

"Um...............", he was deep in thought.

"Oh My Gosh Issa!", I yelled. I got up and immediately started feeling nautious. I ran to the bathroom, I alomost didn't make it. I heard his footsteps and felt his hands rubbing my back as I threw up my insides.

" Im sorry Akira. Damn I screwed up".

I was finished now and went to wash my face and mouth. I sisghed," It's okay, were just going to have to live with this child then. Thats if Im pregnant."

"I hope not, then you would have to abort the poor thing."

What the hell is he talking about? " What do you mean abort ?"

He fumbled through his dreads," Babe we ain't ready for no baby-"

"But you was sure ready for sex", I interrupted. "And you knew the consequence of not using a condum! So now were gunna have to live with this!"

He hissed his teeth "Man I Cant Do This!"

"Why not? It'll mess up your career?" I said all in his face.

He pushed me back. "Yess! And you know it! So if your pregnant abort that shit!" And with that he waked out of the bedroom and left. I heard him open the door and his car revv away. I cant believe him! This heffa. I hope I am pregnant and I am not aborting it. I texted the girls for some support or else I was probably gunna cry myself to sleep.

Text

Akira: Guys I think Im pregnant. :/

ColeHasACrush: Oh baby. I'll be over in a few.

DanDan: I'll be there.

FuckMen: Aww. Dont worry MamaKat will get a pregnancy test.

"Hmmm" No response from Leena. Whats gotten into her?

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

I almost forgot about Akira and had to put her back in. And yes Ik the chapter is short. But Im tired and I think Im getting sick. So dont be suprised if you dont see me update in a while. Antyways vote, and fan if you havent.

What do you guys think will happen? Is Akira pregnant?

If she is will Issa support her?

And whats gotten into Leena?

Comment:)

                                                           -xoxoSmiley