Lion, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh-My!

Carnival

Kat: Wow that is cool.*Point's at a rollercoaster* I wanna ride it!

Prince: You know you are probably gunna chicken out at the last minute.

Kat: Really?

Prince: Yes!

Kat: Well the line is empty. Let's go us two ALONE! Oh. And dont pee your pants.*Drags him on the rollercoaster*

                                           Meanwhile everyone else is at a freak show thingy.

Leena: Ray. This is creepy. Let's go!*Tugs on his shoulder*

Ray: Come on. Look at that thing.*Points to a mutant looking animal*

Lenna: AHHHH! GET ME OUTTA HERE.

*The thing starts coming close.*

Kori: Im with her. Lets go!

*The thing is hella close now*

Prod: Let's gooo!

*Everybody runs outside. Inside the carny that controlled the fake animal-thingy laughs*

Carny: Get's them everytime!

                                                         Board Walk

Roc: Hey look. Two people were actually brave enough to ride that rollercoaster. *Points at the rollercoaster Prince&Kat are riding.*

Ray: Haahaa. Look at that boy screaming!*Busts out laughing* The girl he with ain't hardly screaming.

*The rollercoaster goes up about 400 ft the drops straight down. Then they hear the girl scream.*

Ray: AHAHAHAHAHA! Now that niggah gon' scream!

Kori: Waaaait! Thats Kat!

*Everyone runs to the rollercoaster and waits for them to get off. They see Princeton come of the ridee looking dizzy and Kat smiling. They run up to them*

Roc: How was the ride?

Kat: AWESOME!

Prince: Never again. *Shakes head*

Kat: Come on guys! Let's go!

Everyone ex. Kat: NO!

Kat: You guys aint have to yell. *Makes a mad-sad face* Meanies! *Starts walking to a cotton candy stand. The gang follows*

                                                        Cotton-Candy Stand

Cotton Candy Guy: Helloo young lady what can I get you.

Kat: Some blue cotton candy please!* Smiles big*

CottonCandyGuy: Sorry we're all out! We have marshmallows and pink cotton candy.*Grins big*

Kat: I WANT FUCKING BLUE COTTON CANDY! NOW!

CottonCandyGuy: Im sorry we don't have any ready.

Kat: WELL THEN FUCKIN' MAKE SOME! I WANT BLUE COTTON CANDY!

(A/N: Kat is kinda bi-polar. You should have figured that out by now :] )

Prince: Kat.*Goes to walk to her but Cole stops him*

Cole: *Shaking her head* When she wants blue cotton candy, She wants it!

CottonCandyGuy: How many times do I have to tell you this. THERE IS NO BLUE COTTON CANDY!

People In The Back Of The Line: JUST GET HER BLUE COTTON CANDY!

Kat: YEAAH! WHAT THEY SAID!

*The guy finally makes her blue cotton candy. She takes some marshmallows in a bag with it then walks away.*

CottonCandyGuy: HEY! YOU FORGOT TO PAY!

Kat: * Flips him off* Thats all the pay you're getting!

Prod: *Looks at his watch.* Well look at the time. I think it's time for us to go before we all go to jail.

Everyone ex. Kat: Ditto!

Kat: But I wanted to see the Lions, Tigers, and Bears.{POV: Oh my?}

*They leave and go home. The girls leave and go to their houses. Kat runs into alot of trouble when she goes home*

                                            Kat's Home

*Walks through the door*

KatsMadre: Where have you been child?

Kat: Partying, then I went to the carnival.

KatsMadre: Kat, you need to be more FUCKING RESPONSIBLE.

Kat: Don't talk to me bout' be responible Mama. I know you just got home to. So don't try to say you were here. Kause we bove know you weren't.

KatsMadre: And how exactly do you know that?

Kat: I have a security system that let's me see the house inside and out all times. So tell me that's responsible. *Starts walking upstairs*

KatsMadre: Kat, Im sorry for everything. So much that I got a new job. Thats why I want you to be responsible. You are going to have to stay here alone. My job is outta the country. But I'll be back in in a few months. Then I will go back.

Kat: To where?

KatsMadre: Italy. Im leaving tonight in 2 hours. I should've told you sooner.

Kat: Yeaah. Whatever. *Goes up stairs*

                                                     2 hours Later....................

KatsMadre: Kat. Im leaving now.

Kat: *Comes down stairs* Mom I thought about what you said and I will be more responsible. And I-I will miss you?

KatsMadre: Os echaré demasiado. Pero estar seguro y responsable. Y darling. I-I. I love you.

Kat: You do?

KatsMadre: Si. And never forget it! I have to go now. Bye. *Kisses her on the forehead and walks out the door*

Kat: Mom!

KatsMadre: Yes?

Kat: I LOVE YOU 2 *Smiles*