Date Night

Kat P.O.V.

"This is her (This is her) This is it (This is it)

This is sabotage love, counterfeit (counterfeit)

She the shit (she the shit) , she the one (she the one)

She got cold feet my love will be the sun, get it done

This is her (This is her) This is it (This is it)

This is sabotage love, counterfeit (counterfeit)

She the shit (she the shit), she the one (she the one)

She got cold feet my love will be the sun, get it done"

"Shutup!" I continued singing anyways.

"Cause I, am feeling this deep down in my heart

Im feeling like I never want to be apart

But just when it gets good, she's gone

And Im left right back at start"

"SHUDDUP NIGGAH!" I still sang.

"My girl likes to sabotage, our love yeah

She can only take so much more than her heart got

She can only live for the moment

Why? I'll never know it

Guess I'll meet her right back at start...............

Lets roll a J an-"

"NIGGAH IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kori was now in the bathroom yelling her butt off. How she got in there I dont know. I guess picking locks (and pockets) runs in the family. I stopped singing and got out the shower.

"Okay, I was done anyways. Now can I get some privacy -__-"

She replied,"Nope, were family". She stripped right in front of me and jumped in the currently steamy shower. I shook my head and got my brush and brushed my curly hair into a messy bun. With my towel wrapped around me I called Cole.

                                                 P-h-o-n-e C-o-n-v-o

"Wake Up N-e-g-r-o!" I yelled in the phone.

"Hello", Cole said groggily.

"Put on a sports bra and some work out shorts"

"Why, It's 4 in the morning!"

"We are working out with some of my friends. I said you would come"

"Why.  You know I hate waking up early"

"Trust me, you will love me" I smiled. "Be ready in fifteen"

"Ugghh" She groaned. I knew she was rolling out of her bed. "Bye".

                                              E-n-d of C-o-n-v-o

I hung up. I put on my sportsbra and gym shorts, which were very tight and short. Imma have to stop putting these in the dryer. I was ready in 20 and left in my car. I reached Cole's house and she came outside and jumped in. "Hey", she said. "Hola sleepy head" I replied. She turned up 99 jamz(Im listening to that now) and we started dancing in the car. And before we knew it we were there. I had to literary drag her in there.

Corahn

Why Kat wanted to work out so early in the morning. I dunno but this bitch is crazy. I was lifting weights when an idiot named Vinny punched me in the arm saying,

"Bruh, Kat here and she brought a friend" Every guys head in the gym popped up and was staring at Kat and her friend. I didn't look I just continued lifting weights until I felt a hard slap on my stomach.

"Goodmorning hoe", she said. Damn she just love namecalling. "Hi", I replied as Vinny helped me put back the weights. I sat up and saw Kat grinning hiding someone behind her.

"So your not going to introduce me?"

"No not yet, after we finish our work out with Mina".

"Whatever" They left and I added 2 more weights then started lifting again.

Cole

"Why ain't you let me see him" I whined.

"I let you see his muscles isn't that enough?!" She walked over to a little corner of the gym that was set up for us, then I see this short busty girl running to her. "Mina!" "Kat!" They hugged. The girl named Mina looked at me.

"Oh Mina this is my girl Cole, Cole this is Mina"

"Hi", I said shyly.

"Hey, girl.  Dont worry I'll keep you in good shape." I laughed, she seemed friendly enough.We started our work out but I couldn't help that every 5 minutes a group of guys would come and stay right behind us. Mina would eventually shoo them away,but they would just reappear.  Kat's face was gettting agitated and her eyes were starting to glow. I was getting pretty heated too, not only beacuse I was sweating though. These Damn Niggahs act like they ain't never see females before. Mina must've seen my annoyed face to she looked at me and said,

"Okay thats all for today" Thank the Lord. I don't know how Kat did this, my body was aching. And I thought I was in good shape...... My thoughts were cut off by Kat.

" You hungry?"

"Hell yeah" My stomach growled.

"Ok, Leggo to MikkeyD's"

"Yess! But wait what about that guy I was supposed to meet"

"Ughh don't worry bout that boy. He will meet us there"

"Okay" I got in the car and I turned up the radio. Adorn was playing, they played the song way too much. But I really wanna meet this dude, I mean from what I saw he fine. And fine should equal all mine.

_________________________ Issa and Akira_________________________________

"Babe" I said getting annoyed. "How many times do I have to say sorry, just lemme make it up to you on a date"

"No!" She yelled. "When I neede you most you left and told me to get rid of something living in me, being made in me, A Freakin Part Of Me!" She picked up a chocolate colored pretzel and ate it in one bite.

 I hugged her around the waist and kissed her on her ear. " Akira you knnow I love you, I just didn't know if I was ready for a baby-"

"You still aren't" Why wouldn't she let me finish.

"Thats were you wrong" She looked at me her eyes watery. " Whatever is in you is also apart of me that I helped create, so Im ready for it."

She smiled and kissed me, it was very passionae if I might say. "Fine, I'll go an a date" I grinned and picked her up wedding style and race upstairs to the bedroom. I placed her down gently and lifted up her shirt.

"What are you doing?" She asked concerned. I just pecked her stomach three times and rested my head on her chest with my hand on her stomach. I wanted us to be a family.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah Guys, Im SO SORRY. I haven't udated in forever but you know school is very busy and annoying and so many more words. I know it's not long but I wanted to update something for you guys. I will make a part two and try to update it as soon as I can. But I have been really busy and I don't have a smartphone, even though like eveyone els in the house does. -__-  Creep, Ikr! So comment tell me what you like want to happen don't want to happen or whatever. Vote, I like votes. And also fan :) It keeps me more motivated to write more for you guys because I know I have people waiting for me to finish. So yeah. And just to let you gus know the story might end a little weird but don't worry there WILL be a sequel. And just to let you guys know the cats is in their last year of highschool. I thibk I may have confused some of yall but thats their grade. Bye, Smooches, Adios! And remember Comment, Rate, Fan!