Call Your Girlfriend

Hey guys. I have a new writing style. It's easier for me. :)   ohh and listen to the song on the side. Its been in my head.                                                       

***********Cole***********

Where is my babe. He has been gone for a while. I miss him. I don't even know why. We've been going strong but he's been acting strange. He's always trying to get in bed with me, but when I refuse he gets pissed and leaves. I mean he's a naturally freaky but he's been acting over freaky.

 I looked down at my phone and saw the picture of Kori. She had texted me. It read:

                                  Hey Cole. I got some bad news. After me and Kitty left we went to the park and  ummm... how can I put this. We saw Roc and Beauty fucking. We thought it was best to tell you. You are like a sister to both of us and we don't wanna hide any secrets from you or Leena. Yeah Leena, Ray cheated too. He was getting sucked up by Babydoll. Be Strong hun' and dont take it too hard.

As soon as I finished reading I heard the door open. I also heard Roc say, "Honey Im home". Did HE just call ME honey. Didn't he feel the least bit of shame in himself. Anger was now bubbling through my veins. I walked up to him and bitch slapped him then ran straight out the door past Ray Ray. I was gunna slap him to but I figured once Leena read her text she would do the same. I jumped in my car and drove away. I needed to clear my mind. And I knew the perfect place. 

                                                                Kat 

"Bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothing 

A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothing

I beez in the trap, Beez Beez in the trap

I beez in the trap Beez Beez in the trap"

Man this song was telling the truth. It didn't tell me tha men were bitches though. The term for bitch should be 'Male Dog' instead of female. I mean they boys sleep around with everyone and don't think twice.Well at least Prod, Roc, and Ray. Princeton is just something else. I just finally wanna meet a boy thats faithful. Im gunna go out in the hood gym to see if I see any of my old homies. School will start again a few days again. Ughhh. Gym here I come!

                                            *************Dani**************

(Talking on the phone) " Diggy no! Listen niggah---- Okay and what?---- So you want me to come over?--- Hell No! Are you asking why? ----- Niggah you know how I feel about drugs and shit. And you did it anyways!------- Fine Fine I'll come dammit. Okay Bye.

Did he just say I love you? Ughh he must be lying. If he loved me he would stop with the fucking weed. So yeaah. I broke up with him, I don't care if it seems as a petty reason. When you think about it it really isn't. He's just gunna mess up his life, kill his spermcells, then we wouldn't be able to have any kids. That's if we were together. Im here already? Dammit I must have been theinking hard.

I rang the doorbell, " DING DONG DING DONG DING DING DING DING".

"Stupid doorbell", I heard someone's footsteps walking to the door. I quickly fixed my hair and clothes and waited for the door to open. The knob turned, I held my breath and one of Diggy's managers stepped out. I let my breath out. I knew this one and he was nice.