It's Been That Long?

Princeton

I Miss Her. Period. I haven't even seen her around. I think she avoids me. She hasn't gone to any parties, atleast I haven't seen her. She even switched schools. I remember how when I first met her, she was in all this pain that I didn't understand. But now I do. The only person she loved, was gone. Now she's gone, the only one I really loved. Im graduating soon, I guess we all are. Then it's college I can start over and MB will start performing again. Whatever I'm skipping school today dammit. Not like we learning, school year is basically over.

_____________________________________

Prod

"Ready babe?", I asked Kori.

"Yeah, let me just get my purse". We were at her house. Kat already left for school, I feel bad for her. Over time we became closer. She's like my sister and I hate to see her lonely. I mean, she has a great personality. She need a dude, kinda like.....hmmmm I dunno. Oh yeah, Princeton! I've been trying to get her to come see him but once I mention his name she gets quiet. All I think is that she still likes him. Wait till college, I will see them holding hands and being freaks together. I hate seeing them like this, especially Prince.

"Ready Prod!"

"Aight, leggo"

__________________________________

Roc

I am sitting in this class, life should be on cinemax. Movies. Oooh that girl walking by has bigger tits than her ass............ Sup, thats all I say nowadays. I miss Cole but dayum. She had to go with that dude. I met him a few times, yeah she introduced me to him. Me and Cole are cool now but we are just freinds, buddies, nothing over that. :( Ikr! I need a girl though. I can't wait till two days. Graduation, then College! Swagg that means girls, parties, and ummm girls!

________________________________

Ray Ray

"Oh Ray go stick your long tounge up a hairy homeless man's anus!"

"Man, fuck you slut and your overused pussy!"

"You the only one that be using it"

"It don't look like it!"

"Ughh, I hate you!"

"Well if you hate me so much get outta here. And you know what?"

"WHAT!"

"WERE OVER!" I saw tears swell up in her eyes once I said that. I didn't know we would end this way. We just stopped working out as a couple for awhile. But we didn't show our problems to the others. They thought everything was so dandy. They thought wrong.

"Ray, You dont mean that. Do You!?" Leena asked, tears were now pouring down her face.

I softened my tone,"Baby, you know we haven't been working out. I love you but it just ain't gon' work. Okay?" I swallowed and heard her say something that wanted me to slap her so hard. I was so nice putting her down easy and now she gotta say this.

"Fuck YOU, YOUR MOM WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, YOUR DAD WHO FERTILIZED HER EGG AND  YOUR DAMN TRACKS!" And with that she ran out my door. I can't believe she called it tracks. You can clearly see its mine. Tf? I really should've slapped that bitch. This is just a great way to start off my anticipated two days before graduation. Just effin' great!

________________________________

Issa

I can't beleive it, I am having a girl. Kat was right, when is she ever? Now I have to let her name it. Wtf?

___________________________________________________________________________

Cole

I woke up in his arms, I tried to pull away but he just held tighter. 

"Goodmorning babe" He said.

"Hi" I looked in his eyes. They so beautiful. "Can you let me go please?"

"No your my sexyface" he breathed on my neck and then started to tickle me.

"Stop!" I laughed and rolled off the bed.

"Why you left me?"

"I have school remember Corahn."

"Ohhh" he frowned. "Want me to drop you off?

I smiled, "Yeeeaaah, Ima take a shower first though."

"Can I join?"

 I didn't even reply. I just looked at him and smized like tyra banks and glided sexily away to the bathroom.

___________________________________________________________________________

Kat

"....................... Like its the muuhhfreaakin end of the world!" I arrived at my new school that I have been going to ever since spring break ended.

"Yo!" I heard a guy say.

"Sup" I said back. Thats how they said hi at this school,I kinda like it. It was more my typee and may I say there were baybees. Anyways graduation is so close! Can't wait to leave, gottta letter from a California performing arts college. So did all my girls.  Whoop Swagg, Whoop Swaaggg!

"Goodmorning claass!" yelled my too hype teacher. I took out my notebook and started to do my current assignment. Just two more days. Just two more.