It's On!

Next Day Of School

*Kat walks in homeroom late and sits down looking pissed, She and her Mom had a huge fight this morning. Kat cut herself before she left trying to get rid of the pain on the inside. Princeton saw her wrists bleeding.*

Ms. Honey: Hello Kat. You are late. I will collect yesterdays assignment at the end of class. Your new assignment is on the board.

Prince: Hey Kat.

Kat:...................{POV: Why can't he just leave me alone.}

Prince: Kat? Whats wrong?

Kat: Ms. Honey. Can I go to the restroom please.

Ms Honey: Sure.

Princeton: Can I go to the bathroom please.

Ms Honey: Sure Jacob.

*Princeton gets out to see Kat sitting on the floor against the wall crying. Princeton goes and sits beside her.*

Princeton: Kat, whats wrong?

Kat: Nada.

Princeton: Then why are you crying?

Kat: Im not crying. Im allergic to curly haired boys that continually ask me whats wrong.*Wipes eyes*

Princeton: Just tell me.

Kat: How about I come over again and tell you. I just wanna get through class.*She walks away silently back to class. He goes back 2 minutes later so it doesn't seem suspicious.*

                                                 END OF SCHOOL

*Kat jumps in the car with the boys. When they reach the hotel, Keisha gives them the key saying that she has to settle some business... They reach into their hotel room. Prince leads Kat to his room and then closes the door.*

Princeton: Sooo.

Kat: Soo.*She reaches in her bag and takes out some weed. She's about to start rolling it*

Prince: Ayee!

Kat: You want some?

Prince: Not right now. You still needa tell me what happened.

Kat:Ohh.*Puts the weed away.* Well me and my mom had a fight like always. But this one got outta hand. She threw dishes at me, yelled at me, and told me I'm a hoe and that I'll never have a friend or someone to love me. You know after dealing with her It cuts at you. So then I started to cut myself. It took away the pain from the inside and made the pain only on the outside.*Tears start rolling down her face.* But she is talking the truth. No one likes me or will ever love me! I will probably turn into a hoe looking for love by having sex with random guys. Wtf Do I look like?*Starts bawling*

Prince: I-I. I li----(GCO)

*Roc busts in.*

Roc: Sorry. I should've knocked. *Comes and sits by Kat* Whats wrong?

Kat: Nothing. *Gets up and goes to the bathroom.*

Princeton: You always mess up my moments with her. I was going to tell her I like her.

Roc: Sure you do. I like her more than you ever will. And I will get her.

Prince: That's the problem you always get them.*Starts yelling* And when you see another hot girl you drop her and break her heart so quick! WTF is wrong with you? Dont you have a heart.

Roc: Yeaah. And my heart wants Kat. And I bet I'll get her. Oh boy its on!

*(*(*(*(***(*(*(*((*(***(*(*(*(**(*(*(*(*(*(*(**(*(*(*(**(*(*(**(*(*

     *Kat comes out of the bathroom and sits on the couch by Ray Ray who's watching Sponge Bob. She grabs the remote and changes the channel to Young Justice*

Ray: Hey I was watching that.

Kat: Now your not.

Ray: If you weren't cute, I wouldve taken that remote from you and slapped you upside your head.

Kat: Dont lie to me.

Ray: About what.

Kat: That Im cute.

Ray: Yeahh I did lie.

Kat:................-

Ray: You're freaking beautiful.

Kat: Oh.*Blushes*

Ray: I hope you dont think you are ugly. If you do you must not have a mirror.

Kat: But I am ugly.

Ray: Have you seen your body.  You got a FRONT and a BACK. And let me just say, your ass is huge. I like how your hair is dyed a mixtures of blue only on the bottom, and how you have slick ass comments. And may I say you got curves.

Kat:*giggles* Thanks. I'll try to see that in the mirror.{POV: Okay he is definetly hot and knows the right things to say to a hurting girl. But I just like Prince a little. And Roc. But he's kind of pervish.}

*Her phone vibrates its a text from her bestie Kori!*

                                            ^Text Convo^

KoriBaybee: OMG! Why didn't you tell me MB goes to your school! Have you met them. Have they smiled at you. Did you touch them!

KatPeace&Weed: I figured you would already know. And I'm hanging with them at that fancy hotel on the Penthouse. Come and I'll let you in.

KoriBaybee: Omg! Im on my way.

                                      ^END OF CONVO^

Kat: Umm. My friend Korii is coming. Knowing her she will bring along my other friend Cole so..... Cheaah.

*Princeton and Roc come out of Princetons room mad. Prod follows behind looking like he's about to crack up.*

Prod: Umm Ayee guys I got a text from Bryan from school. He said he's having a party on friday and to bring a date. He said everyones invited. He said its a starting of school party. There will be everything you want.

*Doorbell rings. All the boys look startled.*

Kat: I'll get it I invited them.

* She opens the door. A red girl and a spanish chick come in. The spanish one is screaming.*

Kat: Kori! Shutup, they're nothing to get worked up about. And Cole stop smiling we all can see you have braces.

Kori&Cole: Um. Hi!

MB: Hi.

Cole: Hi Roc.

Kori: Hi Prod.

*Roc and Prod look at each other and wink at each other.*

Roc: So Cole how would you like to be my date for a party on friday. And Kori you for prod.

Kori&Cole: YESSS!

Kat: Ughh you guys are pathetic.

*Everyone laughs. They chill. The girls tell Kat that they're transferring to PoshWood on friday. They leave and tell the boys bye. Cole just cants stop grinning.*