1 More Night

Diggy's POV

School just finished. Im so excited. Just one more day. Im gunna go see everybody and I mean everbody. Me, Dani, Prod, Akira, Prince, Issa, Roc,Ray, Leena, Kat Cole, her boyfriend Corahn and more. Im rolling over there now. Dani is in my car bumping to Aaliyah. Smh, this girl.

_____________________________Get 2gether____________________________________

Ominiscient POV (No ones)

Everyone is at the conjuction house for the get-together. Kat is hiding from Princeton with her aviators on. Corahn, Dani, Diggy, and Cole are talking up a storm. Kori and Prod are on the balcony holding hands. And everyone else is in the living room, even Jamie. (I will post everyones outfits in the comments , well most of them.) Roc and Ray are playing the Xbox 360 and everyone is watching.

Prod POV

" I can't believe were graduating in one day". I said in disbelief.

" I can, what I can't believe is that we're all going to the same college." Kori replied.

"Yeahh.........Babe, do you think will last?"

"Yeah, we were made for each other" She smiled and hugged me tighter than she has ever before.

Kat POV

"Man where is the damn food!" Akira yelled. Immediately the doorbell rang. Perfect timing, I was getteing hungry and bored of avoiding Princeton. The only things I looked at was his shoes. I didn't look up any further. Anyways I hopped out my seat and yelled, "I'll get it!". When I opened the door food galore.

{Cinco minitos later} Everyone was sitting at the table, we just said grace. (Order: Jamee, Prod, Kori, Prince, Cole, Corahn, Ray, Kat, Akira, Issa, Diggy, Dani, Roc and Leena.) Everyone then started grabbing food like it was an Easter Egg Hunt. I made sure I had some yellow rice, dumplings, bbq chicken, jerk chicken, an empanada and a taco. I was now satisfied. We all started eating, talkingand laughing . But I noticed certain people didn't really talk to people or couldn't stop talking to people. Leena kept giving Ray dirty looks, I obviously didn't look Princeton's way, Prod and Kori were holding hands under the table, Cole was making googoo eyes at Corahn. Everything went really well until we were about to leave.

"Boy get outta my way" I heard Leena say.

"You can walk around" I heard Ray retort back.

"No. You need to move" I heard her again say through clenched teeth.

"Man whatever." He walked away kinda bumping her hard in the shoulder with his. "Bitch"With that little comment Leena got really mad.

"What did you call me!"

"I Said BITCH!" The whole house got quiet, even the birds stopped chirping. Thats when the tension grew and the yelling started, and Leena hittting Ray, thank God Ray didn't hit back. The cursing, the dragging  outta the house, Me calming him down, Dani calming her down , and Issa calming Akira. Why Akira, I don't know. Baby hormone stress. What a great way to end the day before graduation.