Woaaah.

Recap: So Kat is going over to MB's place so she can finish her homework with Princeton.

                                            Hotel

*Kat walks in a huge hotel. They go to the top floor. A penthouse, she can't keep her mouth closed. It is HUGE.*

Prince: Bienvenidos a nuestro casa!

Kat:.....................................*Looking around the hotel*

Prod: Hellooo, Earth to Kat. Snap out of it! You are just in a penthouse.

Kat: Damn.

Keisha: Well guys, I just came to drop yall of. I got a meeting with Money and Walter. Do yall homework then yall can play. And be nice to your new friend.*She leaves*

Kat and MB: Byee.

Princeton: Come on Kat. We can do our homework in my room.*Leads her to his room. Es grande. Muy! The radio is playing.* Okay, Imma be back I needa pee.

*The radio changes the song to Skin by Rihanna. Kat looks around to make sure no ones there, then the music starts making her move. She is grinding and wining. She was about to give the chair a lapdance when she heard the door open. Busted.*

Princeton: Wooooah.

Kat: *Grabs Princeton and closes the room door.* You tell no one! No one!*Lets go off him* Now lets start!

Princeton: The first question we already know so question number 2. What are your hobbies.

Kat: Do I really have to tell you my business.

Princeton: Um. Well then how do we get a 100%?

Kat: Whatever. *mumbles* I sing, dance, draw. blah blah blah.

Prince: What? Listen, you need to speak up. Stop being secretive.

Kat: I sing, dance, draw. I try to skate but Im kind of a fail. And ect.

Prince: Cool.  I wanna hear you sing.

Kat: SO what are your hobbies.......

*They finish their homework. But Kat is secretive with her answers. She trys not to tell him too much about her. They go out in the living room by the otherboys who are playing madden*

Ray: Finally, yall took forever!

Princeton: Well, she didn't want to answer the questions.

Roc: She probably thinks you will stalk her. You're good doing that!

*Prince glares at Roc tensing up*

Kat:Ermm....... I wanna play!

Prod: Okaay. Lets play Halo.

Kat: Kaay. Imma smolder your ass.

*Kat beats Prod.  She gets a highscore.*

Prod: Dang it! *Slamming down controller*

Kat: Told yah! Im hungry! Imma cook.

Ray & Prod: You can cook?!

Kat: Well yeah.*Walks to the kitchen.* Imma make tortillas and tacos. Who wants some?

MB: MEE!

*Kat cooks and they all eat. Then she gets a txt. She looks pissed.*

Kat: I gotta go guys. *She runs out the hotel and starts jogging to her house.*

                                               Kat's House

Kat's Mom: KAT! Where have you been.

Kat: Mamá I texted you that I had to do homework.

Kats Mom: Well it's 6:30 and school ends at 3:30.

Kat: Okay. Homework takes more than an hour. And tommorow expect me to be home later.

Mom:..................

*Kat runs up the stairs takes a 2 hour shower then goes to sleep.*

[Kat thinking: That bitch. She never fucking listens.]