I Hate Hospitals

*Kat wakes up feeling a little better. She gets up and takes a shower. She puts on a neon green tank top, super short booty shorts, she puts her wet hair in a messy updo. She finds her Ipod and puts on "Shortie Like Mine" by Bow Wow. She dances out to the kitchen. She only see's Kori who is looking sad. When she sees Kat she smiles.*

Kori: Hey Sleeping Beauty.

Kat: Hey. Whats wrong, you look like you've been crying.

Kori: Welll......................

Kat: *Concerned voice* What?

Kori: Princeton is in the hospital.

Kat: What! Why! When! *Tears start in her eyes*

Kori: Last night, Princeton went back to Papi's house. He said he forgot his "phone". He and Papi started fighting again. Princeton's was already complaning about stomach pain. I dont know why he went back to fight.*Shakes head* Papi had pulled out a gun, but Princeton pushed it away. But Papi pulled out a knife and stabbed him repeatedly. When Roc and Prod started to come after him, Papi drove in his car but crashed. So he's in the hospital too. But fuck Papi.*

Kat: This is all my fucking fault.

Kori: It's not your fault.

Kat: Yeah it is!

Kori: Get this through your hard headed skull. From cousin to cousin. It is not your fault. Just like you think Dave and Naty's death is your fault. They made their choices. And in the end you couldn't have done anything to change it. So its not your fault. And it will never be. *Pauses and takes a breath* Now lets go visit Prince. He feel better if he see's your ass in them short shorts.

Kat: *Giggles* Thanks Kori I think I needed that. *Hugs her tight* Kay lets go.

^!^!^!^!^!^^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^! Hospital^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^!^

Kori: Hello. Can you please tell me where Jacob Perez is?

NursePerson: Room 14B. Second floor upstairs.

Kori: Thankyou.

*They go upstairs and find the room. Kat is literally shaking*

Kori: Calm down, Dayum.

Kat: Okay. *Breathes in and out slowly*

*They walk in. Prince is laying in his bed. Everyone is joking around.*

Kori: Hey everyone!

Kat: Hi guys.

Cole: It's about time.

* They go around giving everyone hugs. Princeton is just staring at Kat. She goes over to hug Prince*

Kat: Hi.

Prince: Hey. Nice shorts.

Kat: *Blushes* Thanks.... Princeton. Im sorry.

Prince: For what?

Kat: For helping for the cause for you being here. Kori tells me not to blame myself but....

Prince: Shhh. Its okay. Well I get out a day before my birthday.

Kat: Thats a long ass time.

Prince: Ik. *Looks down*

Kat: But I'll stay with you. So why are you exactly here so long?

Prince: I had internal bleeding and a lot of stab wounds.

Kat: But on your the day you get out. All the stitches will be gone and you can do your regular activities. Like dance?

*The doctor walks in*

Doc: By the looks of it yes. What exactly are you planning?

Kat: Well his birthday is the day after. So birthday stuff.

Doc: Oh. Okay. Mr. Perez. If this lady gives you any trouble you just call. We can escort her out.

*He walks out*

Kat: What was that about?

Prince: I dont even know?

Kat: Ughh. I hate hospitals.