Hotel Motel Holiday-In!

Hotel

*Everyone comes in the penthouse. Prod and Kori immeadiately go in the bedroom. Leena and Ray go in the kitchen. So do Cole and Roc. Princeton sits and turns on the t.v. Kat is just standing there.*

Prince: You wanna watch with me?

Kat: No. But since everyones gone yesh.*Plops hard on the couch landing on the remote. Channel changes to Blues Clues*

Kat: I guess we are watching this. Im too lazy to get up.

Prince: Oh hell naw!*Starts reaching for the remote.*

Kat: *slaps hand* Do you realize my ass is on the remote. If you try to grab the remote you are grabbing my ass.

Prince: Oh Im sorry. *Pushes her off the couch. She lands on the floor.* SIKE!

Kat: *Pulls him down. He lands on top of her.* Dang you heavy. *Looks up. Stares into his eyes*

Prince: *Stares back* I really love your eyes.

Kat: Thankyou?* Pushes him off of her.* Thats for Blues Clues. By the way. Wheres Steve?

                                      Ray and Leena.( Kitchen)

Ray: *Making a sandwhich.* Do you want lettuce or tomatoes?

Leena: How about both?

Ray: You're very smart. I never though of that.

Leena: Never had a ranch BLT?

Ray: Yeah.

Leena: Well BLT stands for bacon, lettuce, and tomatoe. Do you look in your sandwhiches?

Ray: Nopee. *Takes a bite of her sandwhich*

Leena: Hey thats mines! *Takes a bite of his*

Ray:*With his mouth full* Not no mo'!

*Kat walks in and grabs to sandwhiches. Before she leaves she puts hot sauce on both of them.*

Ray: Waaaa?

Leena: Oh. She puts hot sauce on like everything. I dont know how she does it.*Shakes head*

*Five seconds later they hear Princeton yelling. He runs in and starts pouring jugs of water down his throat. Kat's walks in the kitchen laughing. Roc, Prod, Kori, and Cole come in startled. *

Kat: So now you guys decide to come outta' yall rooms. You little nastys. Im bored. Who wants to play a game?

Princeton: Does it involve hot sauce?

*Kori&Cole bust out laughing.*

Kori: Did you actually let her make you a sandwhich?

*Princeton shakes head*

Cole: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

*Everyone stares at her. She stops.*

Roc: Okaaay? Lets play!

Authors note: Vote. Fan. and Comment. Dont forget to read!

Dramatic Story: One upon a time there were three lonely girls. Vote, Fan, and Comment bar. Comment bar met 10 comments. The eleventh comment became her boyfriend. Fan met 5 fello fans. The 6th one became her boyfriend. Vote met over 20 voters. The 21st voter became her boyfriend. With all of their new friends and lovers their best friend Love Is Overated had more and more chapters. Who knew their happiness could make her write more?