True Feelings :(

Recap: So Kat is overwhelmed by all the ish Star and Prince are doing and walks in the beachouse slamming the door.

                                                            BeachHouse

*Kat runs up the stairs and into a bedroom. It looks like a couples room. The wall paper is like velvet red, there is mahagony furniture, and there is a huge california king bed. Kat sits down taking deep breaths trying to calm herself down. She runs back downstairs for a coke. She see's Star sitting on the kitchen counter and Princeton kissing all over her.He's still high and probably doesnt even know what he's doing. But it hurts her to see him with her like that. Star see's Kat and tells Princeton to stop. She jumps off the counter and walks over to Kat smiling.

Star: Hi Kat. [Thinking: Haaa Bitch. I got your man!]

Kat: *Mad af'*.......................

Star: Are you mad? You seem mad.

Kat: [Thinking: Yes bitch im mad. And you are testing my patience.] *Grabs a coke and starts to chug*

Star: Can you pass me a coke?

Kat: Get it yourself.

Star: Well you're in the way.

Kat: Too bad. No coke for you then.

Star: Bitch please. *Slams Kat hard into the wall*

Kat: *Craking knuckles* Thats all I needed you to do. *Punches her hard in the jaw* Thats for kissing him. *Kicks her in her area* Thats for grinding all up on him. *Grabs her hands and twists them awkwardly behind her back, which causes her to fall to her knees in pain.* And thats for touching him. *Starts walking away but Star being the idiot she is, grabs Kat by her hair*

Star: What now bitch?

Kat: This *Upper cuts that niggah and is about to go ape shit on her when someone picks her up and places her on the other side of the room. Then she hears someone yelling at her. Its Princeton. *

Prince: WTF! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, NOW IM GIVING HER A CHANCE. THEN YOU GO AND ATTACK HER. THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU. I LOVE STAR, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER. CAN YOU GET THAT IN YOUR HARDHEADED MIND. I DONT WHY I EVER LIKED YOU. YOU MUTHERFREAKING TROLL. YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU ARE JUST A HOE. H-O-E. HOE. THATS ALL YOU'LL EVER BE AND THATS ALL YOU ARE. GO FUCK AROUND WITH SOME OTHER NIGGAH.*So he starts going on and on about what a "hoe" she is*

Outside

*Everyone is basically back to their senses except Diggy*

Kori: Wait. Do yall hear that?

Roc: Thats Princeton.

*Everyone runs in the beach house. Diggy skipps like a little girl. But when they get in there all their jaws drop. Princeton is yelling at Kat and tears are streaming from her face.*

Diggy: OH EM GEEEE!

Dani: *Slaps him*

Diggy: Ow.

*Kat see's everyone and runs out to the back where they was smoking earlier. Princeton's high self is still yelling at her.*

Prince: YEAH! GET YOUR HOE ASS OUTTA HERE!

Kori: *Walks up to Princeton and slaps the shit outta him* Why are you calling my cousin a hoe?

Prince: Because she is a hoe.

Kori: *Slaps him again* Dont you ever call my cousin a hoe again. * Goes out back where Kat is*

Smoking Area

Kori: Hey babygirl.

Kat: Hi. *Trying to open some smirnoff.*

Kori: You okay?

Kat: Yeaa.....................................No *Starts crying harder*

Kori: Aww doe somebody need a hug?

Kat: *Sniffles and nods head* Mhmmm.

Kori: * Pats her lap* Come.

Kat:*Sits on her lap* I love you cuzzo. *Cries on Kori's shoulder*

Kori: It's Okay.

Kat: No its not. He hates me and thinks im a hoe.

Kori: No. He's just high. In the morning he wont remember a thing he said.

Kat: But I will. Lets just face it, Star won. Im pretty sure he loves her and hates me. I mean he called me a hoe. And he went on and on about it. And you know hoe is one of the lowest things someone can call me.

Kori: But he didn't mean it.

Kat: You knwo when someones high or drunk their true feelings show. Well his true feelings just showed to me.

Kori: *Sighs.* Come on. Im pretty sure everyone is probably gunna hit the hay. Will talk tommorow. Now get your big ass off of me. *Pushes her off*

Kat: Oww! *Laughing* For such a small person you pack a punch.

Morning

*Princeton wakes up with a killer headache. He see's Star laying beside him and almost throws up.*

Prince: Ughhh. *Comes outside his tent and see's Kat and Kori talking. Kat looked like she had been crying so he walks up to her.* Hey.

Kori: Hey!

Kat: *Looks up at him quick then looks down. Tears start to form in her eyes.* Excuse me. *Walks away*

Prince: Ka-

Kori: Sit down and leave her alone.

Prince: Why is she acting like that. What happened?

Kori: So you don't remember anything?

Prince: No. What happened last night.

Kori: *Sighs and starts to tell him about last night*

Prince: Damn I screwed up!