Hello.Goodmorning.

*The sun shines on Kat's face. She starts to wake up. She is in a bed. {Kat's P.O.V: WTF? Where am I?} Gets up and looks around. She see's Princeton sleeping on the floor.[Kat thinking: Aww he looks so cute. Wait? Im in different clothes. 0_0. I hope he didn't sneek a peek.] Kat find her ipod and puts on "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna. She starts singing and grabs her Hello Kitty out of her bookbag and dance with it.*

Kat:  I've been everywhere, man. Looking for someone .Someone who can please me.Love me all night long.I've been everywhere, man.Looking for you babe.Looking for you babe.Searching for you babe.

*Prince stirs abit. Kat continues.*

Kat:Where have you been?Cause I never see you out.Are you hiding from me, yeah? Somewhere in the crowd.Where have you been? All my life, all my life Where have you been, all my life? Where have you been, all my life? Where have you been, all my life? Where have you been, all my life?

Prince..............*Wakes up. Kat doesn't notice and keeps going.* {P.O.V.: Damn, she's FUCKIN GOOD!}

*The song is starting to finish. Kat twirls the Hello Kitty around, kisses it, then sets it down delicately on the bed.*

Prince: *Gets up and starts clapping* Bravoo! Bravoo!

Kat: *Turns red* Why did you sit there and watch me! Ughh. Now Im embarassed! *Sits down and crosses her arms over each other*

Prince: Whyy? Yous sound great. Why arent you signed and famous. Imma tell everyone.*Starts to walk away*

Kat: DONT LIE TO ME! AND DONT TELL ANYONE! *Walks out the room*

Prince..............[ Thinking: Damn, why she so touchy. She sounded great. Im soo confused?]*Goes out after her. See's her watching Blues Clues, with a frowny face.* Kat?

Kat:..................

Prince: Ughh.*Goes in the kitchen and pours OJ*

Kat: *Walks in* Um Prince?

Prince:......*Ignores her*

Kat: *Pours herself some OJ* What you said.....Um. Was it true?

Prince: *Annoyed* Yes! Whenever I tell you something you don't listen! If you're not even confident in yourself, why do I even like you? *Walks away pissed with his OJ and goes to watch Blues Clues.*

Kat: Ohhh......* Sad Face*  Why do I always mess things up for myself. Mami was right. I will never be loved. Especially not now.*Looks around. See's a knife and picks it up. Takes a deep breath and makes an incision. Tears roll down her face.

                                                              On The Couch

[ Prince thinking: Damn. I was too fucking hard on her. But she had to hear it, it's for her benefit. But I didn't have to yell. Imma go see whats up with her. She hella quiet in that kitchen.]

*Walks to the kitchen, and see's Kat.*

Princeton: Kat!

Kat; Shit! *Makes one last cut before he can grab the knife*

Prince: This is what you fuckin do! No Kat. Just No!*Grabs the knife* Come on lets go clean you up.*Drags Kat to the bathroom*

Kat: Nooo. Let me bleed.*Starts sobbing quietly*

Prince:*Gets out peroxide, cotton balls, and a huge bandaid.* No. Keep your blood in your body. *Puts on bandaid.* All done.

Kat: *Crumbles to the floor* I dont ever wanna get up from this spot. I will die of starvation and everyone will be happy.

Prince: *Mumbles* Why do I pick the difficult girls? *Picks her up and brings her to his room and locks the door. Throws her on the bed.* Now what's up with you.

Kat: It's all my fault. She died because of me.

Princeton: Who?

Kat: Natasha. She's gone. He killed her.*Starts bawling*

Princeton: Who killed Natasha?

Kat: Dave! He killed her because of me! *yelling* NATYY IM SORRY!

Princeton: Kat. What exactly happened.

Kat: He told me if, I didn't do it he would kill me. But. She interferred and he killed her instead. But before she died she killed him. Now they're both dead. Im sorry Natyy. Im so-so sorry. N-*Princeton covers her mouth.*

Prince: Shhh. Shhhh. It's okay.

Kat: She was the only one who loved me. The only one!

Prince: Its okay. Now stay here.* Goes looking for everyone else. There not there. He see's a note on Prod's door saying:

Out to the local carnival. Didn't want to wake yall up. Be back by 10 p.m. Come if yall want.

                                                                               -Prod

Prince: *Looks at clock it's only 4 p.m. Goes back to the room to see Kat looking at her arm.* Kat. You will be okay. Everything will be okay.

 Kat: *Looks up* You sure?

Prince: I promise.*smiles* Now get dressed. We're going to meet everyone at the carnival.

Kat: Okay. *Frowns*

Prince: What? You afraid of clowns?

Kat: No!*Sticks out tongue*