You Nasty Retch

Papi's Crib

*Kat is tied up and is laying on a bed.*

Papi: Now lemme go freshen up. I'll be back. *Kisses her*

Kat: Eww *Spits at him*

Papi: Oh. Im going in deep tonight.*Yells* Camille come watch this hoe!

Kat: I can watch myself.

Camille: *Walks in* I don't think so.

Kat: Whatever...Sooooo....... Camille why don't you fuck Papi in the shower. I heard he got a thing for you.

Camille: *Blushes* Ayee. I see what you're trying to do and stop before I blow you're brains out!

Kat: Why dont you?

Camille: Because I wan't you to suffer.

*The doorbell rings*

Camille: Stay your ass put. Imma get it.*She leaves her gun on the counter*

                                                      <DOORBELL>

Camille: Who is it.

Princeton: Me. I changed my mind Camille, I don't like Kat anymore. She left the birthday party. She didn"t even say thankyou.

Camille: Okay. You can come. *Smiles to herself then opens the door* Damn. Im stupid.

Cole: Hi Camille.*Knocks Camille out with a punch with brass knuckles*

Roc: Damn, my girl dangerous.

*They can hear Kat screaming and yelling at Papi. Princeton gets pissed and starts running up the stairs. The boys run after her.Prince busts the door down to see Kat half naked and crying with Papi towering over her. Prince bodyslams Papi into the wall. Ray unties Kat and brings her out to the girls then goes back in.*

                                            Fighting Papi

Princeton is on top of Papi and bashing his fist into Papi's face. Papi kicks him in the stomach. Prince gets up holding his stomach. Papi takes his chance and uppercuts Prince,he tries to punch him again but Princeton is too quick. He dodges the attack, turns around, takes Papi by the neck, and slams him face down onto the ground. Papi is in shock of what just happened. He trys to get up but he can't.

Papi: *Coughs up a little blood* I will have Kat.

Princeton: Will you shutup. As I already told if you touched or even looked at Kat your face would be kissing the cement. Now look, just back off okay. Go fuck a hoe like Camille.

*He kicks Papi in the head K.O-ing him. Roc, Ray, and Prod are just standing there with their mouths wide open. They all get in the cars and drive home to the hotel.*

                                             Hotel Room

*Walking through the door*

Ray: I can't believe it. Mister Peacy-Pants just faught like a G!

Roc: Yea. He slammed that boy straight into the ground. That looked like it hurt.

Prod: I wanted to crack up when he did that.

Ray: Me too.

*They are the only ones talking. Everyone else is quiet as a mouse.*

*Kat is just getting out of the shower. Kori is helping her get dressed.*

Kat: Owww. My arm is stuck.

Kori: If you would hold still maybe it wouldn't. *Scowls*

Kat: *Scowls back.* Owwww!

Kori: Sorry. You're all dressed.

Kat: Thankz, cuz! I owe you.

Kori: You sure do! How many times do I gotta see your naked ass.

Kat: You know you liked it. Besides our Moms used to bathe us together so suck it up!

Kori: Oh yeaah! Good times. Even then you had a big ass.

Kat: You're soo lucky Im sore and bruised right now or I woul've killed you.

Kori: What evs'. I love you cuzzo.

Kat: You too. Oh and on your way out hit the lights off. Imma try to sleep of the pain.

Kori: Okay, Sleeping Beauty. *Walks out, turns out the lights, and closes the door.*

So what do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Im thinking of adding new characters and might need some people to play em'.

What for me to post the deits.

5 comments 5 votes!

Gracias,

               Kat