Party Planning

* Princeton wakes up. It's a day before Kat's birthday. It's 4 A.M. Good he and the others have time to scheme for the party. The hotel already allowed them to throw the party there now all they needed is for Kat not to find out. He slowly un-cuddles from her and tucks her back under the covers. He kisses her on the forehead and does his hygeine thing. Then he writes a note to Kat saying that he and everyone else went to get breakfast. He goes out in the living room to see everyone waiting.*

Ray: READY!

Everyone else: Shhhh!

Cole: *Whispering* She got ears like a hawk.

Ray: *Whispering* Ready!

Everyone else: *Whisper-shouting* Yeaah!

*They leave and go to the party store*

Ray: We should really give her a taco themed birthday.

Leena: Why do I love one who is over-obsessed with taco's.

Prod: What are her favorite colors again?

Cole:Cyan & Neon Green.

Prod: Okay then I found the right color cups and shit.

Kori: Okay I just ordered the balloon's they said they will give me a call when they're all done.

Roc: Friends and some family is coming!

Akira: The catering company is good!

Issa: Buddy is shipping the cake to the hotel. They will have to put it in their freezer because it's so big.

Cole: Since we got most of the party shit done we needa go shopping for her present.

Everyone ex. Prince: Ditto.

Roc: Ayye Prince, you so quiet.

Leena: He's not sure really what to get her. He already got her a profesisonal camera and Ipad, but he wants to give her something else.

Akira: Kat would be uber happy for all those things. Just dont stress.

Prince:........................ Let's go to the mall. We gotta get some cover up food in about 2 hours.

*Everyone else is at the mall shopping for themselves and Kat. Prince is at this famous jewerly store all the celebrities go to.*

                                                Jewerly store

Clerk: Little boy if you're not here to buy please excuse yourself.

Manager: *British accent* Mr. Higgins that "little boy" is probably in one of the richest boy bands. Let him look at anything. Young man you will get 50% off of anything.

Prince: Thank you sir. * Goes looking at the rings* Nahhh. *Goes looking at the bracelets* Nahh. *Goes looking at the bracelets* Yess!

* He finds two beautiful gold necklaces each come with a free bracelet. He gets them inscribed on says her name and the other one say "I love you" on the back of each of them it says, "from Princeton".

Princeton: *Pays and walks out smiling. Then in a British accent says.* Thank you Mr. Higgins!

* He meets everyone at the mall. The boys are drowing in shopping bags.Both theirs and the girls.*

Prince: Damn. You guys are on your own.

Roc: Come on, man. Help me!

Prince: Come on guys we needa go get the cover up food and dropt everything off at the hotel storage.

*They do that then get back home just in time. Kat is just getting out of the shower.*

Cole: Honey! Im Homeee!

Kat: *Comes out with towel around her and hair curly* Oooh food!

Prod: Now you sound like me.

Akira: Go put on some clothes. Then you can eat.

Kat: But Akir-(GCO)

Akira: No butts!

*Kat walks to Princeton's room and gets changed (outfit link in comments)*

Kat: Now can I eat. *See's everyone stuffing their face* O hell naw! *Grabs her food*

Prod: *Stuffing his face* So what you wanna do for your birthday.

Kat: Just chill I guess. We ain't really have no time to plan a party. So I guess we'll chill.

[Princeton thinking: That's what you think]

*They get ready for school and leave. They're kinda late. Kat can't wait ti'll her birthday! Too bad she doesn't know her ass will be suprised.*