Wooomp.

Next Week Friday

*It's the first day Kat comes back to school since the carnival. She walks in 1st hour late as ever.*

Ms. Honey: Kat darling, you cannot be late to my class everyday.

Kat: Im sorry.

Ms. Honey: Okay. Go sit down. Your writing assignment is on the board.

*She about to go sit down when she see's someone in her seat.*

Kat: Umm. Someone's in my seat.

Ms. Honey: It's okay. Sit somewhere else for today.

Kat: But thats my seat. I always sit there.

Ms. Honey: Not today. Sit somewhere else. Or kindly ask the student to move.

*Starts walking to ask the girl to move, when she gets there she gets pissed.*

Kat: OH FUCK NO! HER!

*Everyone stares at her. Ms. Honey waves around a detention slip threating Kat. Kat picks up a desk and moves it way into the corner. The girl in her seat laughs at almost everything that Princeton says. [A/N: Kat used to sit besides Prince] Princeton looks at Kat and see's that she's mad. He goes over by her and pulls up a chair.*

Prince: Hey Kat.

Kat: Dont,"Hey Kat" me.

Prince: Umm. What's your problem.

Kat: That girl. The girl you're talking to is my problem.

Prince: Wait. You mean Camille?

Kat: Yes that dirty bum. She's evil.

Prince: That girl is no where close to evil. She is very sweet.

Kat: She is eviler than me.

Prince: Kat, no offense. But no one is eviler than you.

Kat: So you don't believe me.

Prince: No. You're just jelous.

Kat: Of what?

Prince: That Im talking to another girl. And she definetly likes me.

Kat: Just get away. I can't believe you don't believe me. *Gets back to work*

Princeton: Kat come on, Dont be like that.

Kat:........*Ignores him*

Princeton: Then Im just gonna ask Camille on a date.

Kat:..........*Still ignores him. But her face turns red because she's mad.*

Princeton: Byee. *Asks Camille to go on a date with him. She screams and jumps up and down. He takes it as a yes.*

Kat:...............*Breaks pencil in half.*

Ray: Hey. No need to murder pencils. *Whispers in her ears* I agree with you. That girl seems evil.

                                                            *Bell rings*

      "?"?"?"?"??"?"?"?"?"??"?"?"??"?"?"Art?"?"?"?"?"?"?"??"?"?"?"?"?""?"?"?"?"??

*Kat and Ray sit down at the same table. Today they're drawing anything that is in their head.*

Ray: So what you drawing?

Kat: Nun *Sad voice*

Ray: Oh you still thinking about Prince and Camille.

Kat Kinda............ I've known her for a long time. She has an evil twisted mind. *Mumbles* She's just doing this to get at me.