Issa's Party

*They walked in an the party was bumpin'. The music started to make Kat move. Prince stared at her.*

Prince: Imma go get a drink. {POV: I really shouldn't be thinking abou her. I mean I am supposed to be done.}

Camille: Okay. Imma come.

Lil Twist: *Staring at Kat* When you dance like that, you need to be on the dancefloor. *Leads her to the dancefloor*

*Everyone else goes on the dancefloor. Ai se eu te pego by Michel Telo comes on. All the girls start doing the dance. But Cole, Leena, Kori, and Kat are killing it.*

Everyone: NOSSA NOSSA. ASSIM VOCE ME MATA. AY SE EU TE PEGO. AI AI SE EU TE PEGU. DELICIA DELICIA ASSIM VOCE ME MATA. AY SE EU TE PEGO AI AI SE EU PEGU.

*Ayy ladies and Drank in my Cup comes on later. Kat get's thirsty and decides to get a drink.*

                                                        BAR

Bartender: I was wondering when you were going to get a drink. You have been dancing since you came in. Now what can I get ya'?

Kat: Ughhh. So many to choose from. Umm juss lemme start off with some white rum. The jamaican one, not the american one on the bottom.

Bartender: Gal, You jamaican.

Kat: Yess.

Bartender: That's why you know bout the good rum. Finally a smart drinker.

Kat: Um okaay? *Gulps down her drink and leaves but bumps into someone.*

????: Watch it!

Kat: No you watch it.

???: Wait Kat?

Kat: Akira?

Akira: Yess babeycakes. What you doin here?

Kat: What you doin here?

Akira: Well this party is partly for me. It's our 3 year anniversary.

Kat: Wait? You're married?

Akira: Noo. Issa's my boyfriend and he suprised me today on our 3 year anniversary.

Kat: OHHH! Thats so adorable.

Akira: Thanks.How's life?

Kat: It's really hard without Naty, you know.

Akira: Yeaah. Ik. Do you still sing.

Kat: Not formally. And when this dude caught me I literally blew up on him. He told me I was good and should get signed, but you know me.

Akira: Yeaah. She was the only one we believed. *Wipes tear.* But now she's in a better place.

Kat: Yeaah..... So you thinking what Im thinking.

Akira: Yeaah. Let's dance!

><><><><><><><><><><>Camillle&Prince<><><><><<><><><><><><<><

Camille: *Drunk* Unicorns have soft butts. Gimme another round.

Prince: Camille, you need to stop. You're already wasted.

Camille: Your not the boss of me. Besides, my daddy is a balerina. He can do serious damage.

Prince: Whatever. Im goin on the dance floor. {POV: Why can't this girl hold her liquor.} *See's Kat dancing on females.{POV: Is she Bi now?}

*Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye comes on. Kat looks at Prince as if to say that song was for him. She goes looking for Lil Twist.*

Kat: Twist? *See's him kissing all up on one girl.* I guess it was too good to be true. *Goes and sits on the couch. Ray Ray comes and sits next to her.*

Ray: I guess it didn't work out?

Kat: Nopee. Just like every other boy out there. A fuckin man-hoe.

Ray: Hey!

Kat: Except for you, bestie.

Ray: Yay! Imma bestie. *Walks away looking for Leena*

*Prince comes and sits next to Kat*

Prince: Hey.

Kat: Um. Hi.

Prince:................

Kat: Camilles not working huh? {POV: YESSSS. MAYBE NOW HE'LL LOVE ME}

Prince: No. You?

Kat: No. I got a man hoe as a date. I saw him go upstairs with some tramp.

Prince: Ohhh.

* Dont Wanna Go Home by Jason Derulo comes on. Kat starts dancing in her seat.*

Prince: Uhh. Do you maybe wanna da---(GCO)

Kat: Yeaah. [A/N: They dance kinda like Jason Derulo and the Caramel girl at the end.]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+Song Ends_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+__+_+

Kat: *Out of breath* Can we go home now?

Prince: Yeah. Everyone seems to be leaving.

*Roc comes up*

Roc: Um what about Camille and Twist.

Kat: Oh, they're upstairs makin love.

Prince: Aiight lets leave em'.

Kat: YAY! Now you're turning evil just like me. Jk.

****************They Go Home********************************