2 Words. Night. Mare

Kat's Nightmare

Kat is sitting in a circle smoking weed with old friends. Well not really friends.

???: So Kat. Are you ready for tonight?

Kat: *Sighs* Yeah, Dave. [Thinking: I hate this nigga]

Dave: Haa. This will be fun.

???: What is she doing tonight.

Dave: Well you see this smart mouth girl,*Looks at Kat* always has something to say. Even if we put soap in her mouth or even burn her tounge. So I figured. Why not put a dick in her mouth.

????: Wait. Your turning her into a hoe?

Kat: What!

???: Man thats low!

Dave: Shutup Natyy. You 2 boy!

Natyy: Dave come on! Give her one more chance!

Dave: Too many chances were given. And each time she failed to please me. I dont care if you and her are blood. If she doesn't do what I say, she's dead. And if you interfere so are you.

Natyy: Ay. Please Dave. One more chance!

Dave: NO! IF SHE WANTED TO BE A LIL' BITCH THEN SHE'S GUNNA GET TREATED LIKE ONE!

He gets up and leaves, so does the other people. Only Natyy and Kat are left. Kat starts sobbing.

Natyy: Im sorry. I can't get you outta this one. And knowing you. You're not going to listen. So im going to kill him.

Kat: What! No NO NO! If Im going to get killed you will stay alive. And lets just say I know Im going to die!

Kat wakes up to see Princeton shaking her awake. She had been talking out her dream.

Prince: You okay. You were yelling and stuff.

Kat: *Shakes head.* Yea. I think Im done napping.

Prince: Good. Because I want you to open your presents.

Kat: There were alot. Where are they?

Prince: In one of our extra rooms. They literally took up the whole room.

*He takes her hand and they walk to the present room.*

Yeah. I know its short. Havent really had alot of time. Ughh. Try to make my chappies longer. Luv you guys. :)

Spread the Peace, Love, and the 'Acos. :)