Why Me?

Recap: So Kat just saw Camille. An old "buddy".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

*Kat gets up the last flight of stairs. The classroom she is supposed to be in is on the right. The bell rings*

Kat: Shit! Im late on the freaking first day.

*Walks in the class expecting all eyes on her. Instead she see's all the girls crowded around some people. *

Teacher: Hello you must be Kat. Im Ms.Honey, Nice for you to join us. Go and sit beside Jacob please. Jacob raise your hand.

*Kat see's a hand raised and gets pissed off at the face. It's Princeton from Mindless Behavior. Beside him is the rest of the boys. She drags her feet slowly to her seat and sits down. Not looking at Princeton.*

Kat: Why me?

Princeton: Hi, Im Princeton.

Kat: Yeah, whatever. *Looks straight ahead.*

Princeton: Your names Kat right?

Kat: Mhmm--

Random classmate: Princeton I love you!

Random classmate #2: Prodigy your so fuckin sexahh!

Ms. Honey: Attention class. For the rest of the year I will be homeroom and Geography teacher. We will have a wonderful year.

Kat: *Mumbles* Oh yeah sure.

Ms. Honey: Do you have something to add?*Looking at Kat*

Kat: No ma'am.

Ms. Honey: Okay class. Todays assignment is called, Get to Know You. You will partner up with the person next to you. I will give you the worksheet stating what should written on a piece of a paper to be turned in for your first 100%.

Princeton: Um I guess your my partner.*Turns and smiles at her.*

Kat: Yeah, whatever. I'll get the worksheets for us. *She walks away. Every boy in the class stares as her ass as she walking*

Ray: Damn, I would eat a taco off her booty.

Roc: Me too.

Prod: Man Prince, your lucky.

Prince: Not exactly.

Prod: What do you mean no?

Prince: I don't think she likes me. She's bitchy.

Roc: Maybe she's just getting off her period.

*Kat walks back in time to hear Roc.*

Kat(to Roc): I had my period 2 weeks ago you asshole. Shows how much you know.*Glares at him*

Roc: Im sorry bae.

Kat: Bae? Idiotas these days. Thinking every girl is there bae. *Turns to Princeton and gives him his worksheet* So lets start okay. U--- (GCO)

Ms Honey: Class I realized you guys will not have enough time to finish this. You will have to meet with your partner on your own time and get these questions answered.*

Class(except for Kat): Yesss!

Kat: Noooo!

*Everyone looks at her. Th bell rings. She runs out*

Prince:Kat! Waiit! [Thinking: Damn, her booty jiggle when she runs.]

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ Second Period: Art*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*

*Kat sits down at an empty table. Someone comes to sit next to her. He is wearing a hood. He takes it off as soon as he sits down.*

???: Hey Kat!