Date Night Part 2

Akira

I really can't believe I let Issa talk me into going on a date with him. We're at this italian resturant, Papa Italianos I think it's called. Whatever but this garlic bread is good. I think the baby likes it. Issa has just been staring at me the whole time. It's getting annoying.

"Stop!". He looked up frightened, like he was just released from some sort of trance.

"Ohh, sorry you just seem even more beautiful". He was kinda speaking the truth. My face was clearer and my face kinda seemed to glow. I love this baby inside of me. We had a good time, ate, cuddled, and laughed at this man talking with the thickest italian accent. Issa helped me into the car then got in.

"Akira"

"Yeaah?"

"I love you"

"I love you two" I smiled so wide I thought my cheeks would burst.

Bad-dah-dah-dah-daa Im Loving It!

Cole

Me and Kat were sitting down waiting for whoever this boy was to come. We already got our food and were waiting for 15 minutes. I was getting tired, I lost alot of sleep you know. So I decided to text Kat. I know were right next to each other but Im to lazy dammit.

Cole-World: Ayee, when niggah getting here.

KittKat: I dunoo, he said soon.

Cole-World:Mhhmm -_-

KittKat: Bye nigglet :)

As soon as I got that text, I saw this guy walkin in he looked Italian and Spanish with some eyebrows that were like woaaah. He really needed do something with them. Kat saw me look then she looked and threw a jacket over my face. What the Hell?

"Finally you join us", I heard Kat say kind-of annoyed.

"Well you know I had to freshen up to meet the ladies" I heard a boy's voice which right now sounded so familiar.

I took the jacket off my head and then choked on imaginary air. It was him. The boy with the beautiful eyes, well everything. He met eyes with me and smiled.

"I know you" He said.

"Yeah, Im Cole remember. You aree?"

"Corahn"

"Oh yeah, I remember now. You hit me with a football", I laughed.

"Wa-wa-wa-wa-wait!" I heard Kat say. "Yall already know each other?".....................................

_________________________________________________________________________________

So lets just say since that day Corahn and Cole started hanging hanging out and now they go out. It's been two months. Kat has transferred to a Performing Arts School to get away from all the drama. Especially Jamie. Prod anad Kori are starting to build back there realtionship, so are Ray and Leena. Princeton is a maniac without Kat, and Roc has just found out Cole's dating someone else. Akira and Issa are preparing for the baby. They get to find out the gender soon. Dani and Diggy role-ing along quite nice and Diggy is now over his addiction. Graduation is soon and then college is right around the corner.......................

_______________________________________________________________________________-

I ain't update in forever. Like it felt like a month but Im back for a while. Ermm comment, vote, and fan. I love yall. Oh and shout out to CallMeDreya :) Read her story yall, she need some fans and from what I read that story gon' be good. So cheaah. Mwaaah, Adios :)